The Student Room Group

Facebook geeks- what has he done?

I have a bit of a fraught relationship with this guy. I added him as a Facebook friend a few months ago and he rejected me- the "add friend" button came up again. I kept checking his profile (for work reasons, his profile is public and has info on, promise)! :smile: today I noticed there was only the "message" button. I looked at my friend's page and his "add friend" button is visible to her.

At first I thought he did "Do you know this person outside of Facebook", "No", "Thanks, this person won't be able to send you any more friend requests". But he rejected my request months ago! If he blocked me I wouldn't be able to find or search for his profile at all?
They can just stop you from adding the, as far as I know.
Just leave it anyway.
Reply 2
How can you stop someone from adding you without blocking them? The "thanks, this person can't send you any more friend requests" must have been done when the button went back to "add friend" weeks ago?

I don't want the "leave him alone" brigade, I have, but I look at his public profile a bit for work and just curious :smile:
Reply 3
Maybe he changed the "who can send me frind request" to "Friends of friends"

Not an expert but thats my best guess.
Reply 4
No my friend isn't a friend of a friend- she can see his add friend button.
Reply 5
It seems he doesn't want you on his Facebook, so does it really matter?

I'd have said it sounds like he changed his privacy settings but if your friend can add him, then I'm not sure.
Reply 6
Maybe Facebook have implement a new algorithm called the "Anti-Stalker Algorithm".
Reply 7
sounds like he wants you to leave him alone tbh :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending