The Student Room Group

what do i do about him??

I met this guy at uni and we live in same area and we have begun a friendship as i have some others. Hes on my course and we share stuff in common and we met up before new years and went park and got food. I texted him on new years wishing him the best and he replied then i asked him if he did anything, now looking back that seems a bit of a dead ended question yk. He didnt reply for about 10 days, but then understandable coz we both had a big assignment to do.
i messaged him 10 days later, so last night, just doing a general check up and then hopefully gonna ask if he wants to see a movie.
I told my mum and grandma and they said its nothing to be concerned about and he said himself that he barely goes on his phone anyway and i even witnessed it when we were together, he switched off his whole connected etc and just doesnt go on his phone so thats probs it. and he also maybe forgot.
I know I havent done anything to warrant being disliked or ignored and so am probably overthinking it.

What do i do tho??
He's probably just with other girls, meanwhile you're geeking away in the background 🤓
Original post by Anonymous #1
I met this guy at uni and we live in same area and we have begun a friendship as i have some others. Hes on my course and we share stuff in common and we met up before new years and went park and got food. I texted him on new years wishing him the best and he replied then i asked him if he did anything, now looking back that seems a bit of a dead ended question yk. He didnt reply for about 10 days, but then understandable coz we both had a big assignment to do.
i messaged him 10 days later, so last night, just doing a general check up and then hopefully gonna ask if he wants to see a movie.
I told my mum and grandma and they said its nothing to be concerned about and he said himself that he barely goes on his phone anyway and i even witnessed it when we were together, he switched off his whole connected etc and just doesnt go on his phone so thats probs it. and he also maybe forgot.
I know I havent done anything to warrant being disliked or ignored and so am probably overthinking it.

What do i do tho??

He is not worth your time. If he liked you he would message you more. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but it’s the truth. Speaking from experience!
If he’s not making the effort to talk to you, why should you spend your energy trying to talk to him when he doesn’t bother to reply?
Also depends what you want. A friendship? A relationship?
I’m sure nothing personal on his behalf about you. If you like him and you think he knows/has a suspicion you do, he may have just lost interest/not be attracted to you initially, and doesn’t communicate it
Best of luck and hope it works out for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending