The Student Room Group

Would you go out a chubby girl?

Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:
Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think it should matter if you like her and find her attractive.
Wow. How extremely sad that this question has to be asked. If you actually like her then you wont care what others think of you and if you yourself have a problem with it then you don't deserve her.
There used to be this girl i knew that was really nice, funny, and friends will all the lads.. but never had a boyfriend. Recently she lost loads of weight and started going out with one of her friends.. I really don't think he would have gone out with her if she hadnt been slimmer... sooo yeah even if people say it doesn't matter, it definitely does.
Reply 4
Original post by Hevachan
There used to be this girl i knew that was really nice, funny, and friends will all the lads.. but never had a boyfriend. Recently she lost loads of weight and started going out with one of her friends.. I really don't think he would have gone out with her if she hadnt been slimmer... sooo yeah even if people say it doesn't matter, it definitely does.

I mean..i do sound like a ****head but in all honesty it does matter. I'm actually thinking about her as well considering she might get made fun of/ bullied for going out with me ;/
Yes
I have been attracted to a girl who was slightly chubs
Reget not asking her out though😥
Original post by Hevachan

100%. I bet you there will be people saying, it doesn't matter, when clearly it does. I bet in the same shoes as OP they wouldn't for the most part do it themselves. Just Keyboard Warriors.
i think if you like her enough, it shouldn't matter,
you're friends shouldn't take the piss if they are your actual friends, you'll probably regret not telling her you like her anyway, so just go for it i would
Reply 8
Original post by bluemadhatter
Wow. How extremely sad that this question has to be asked. If you actually like her then you wont care what others think of you and if you yourself have a problem with it then you don't deserve her.

Like i said im kinda used to the popularity and the attention. I dont want to lose all that but at the same time i like her.
I have done in the past. She was one of the few girls at the 6th form, everyone got on well with her, as far as I know no one made fun of us. Just go for it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:

You kinda sound arrogant, but yeah I have/would
No.....

*Awaits femi-nazi response*
Im sorry for sounding like an *******. But its the reality here. I do like her, but how people react does mean something. Dont you all act like it doesn't, you will all get effected if someone talks behind ur back or harasses you. Im actually worried for her as well :frown: what if she gets made fun of even more now that she's going out with me etc.
I mean..i do sound like a ****head but in all honesty it does matter. I'm actually thinking about her as well considering she might get made fun of/ bullied for going out with me ;/

Well we all have an ideal 'type' in mind and for alot of people that is an slim/medium build. Hmm I think it might be worth talking to her/flirting a bit before asking her out and if it goes somewhere go for it :smile:
Reply 14
try to be her friend first because she might not tbh like you in return so get to know her first and then ask her out. whats the harm in that?
Original post by DanB1991
No.....

*Awaits femi-nazi response*

Don't worry XD i shall protect you
I would and I wouldn't care what anyone says if I really like/love her.
Like i said im kinda used to the popularity and the attention. I dont want to lose all that but at the same time i like her.

Thats ur fault for being egotistical. The popularity and attention is only temporary. Stop being so childish.

Jesus si i guess you cannot go out with asianor black girls or anything other than white amd slim due to your meathead friends
Yes I like a bit of extra meat on my hen. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending