The Student Room Group

girls have you ever thought a chubby guy is actually attractive?

My male friends and myself have found a few chubby girls attractive over the years.

But they claim that the opposite is rarely the case. Girls do not find chubby guys attractive (I'm chubby btw and so far no girl has found me attractive but that might not be cuz of my weight).

Note, chubby means just overweight, like maybe 25 pounds overweight. Not morbidly obese or anything like that.
Well my current boyfriend is on the chubbier side and I love him with all my heart so 🤷🏿*♀️

Questions like these are not too useful because not every girl has the same preferences. Also not everyone’s preferences are completely set in stone. Someone could come round and make them reevaluate them entirely. The human mind’s more fluid than that bro.
Reply 2
Original post by itsraininghere
Well my current boyfriend is on the chubbier side and I love him with all my heart so 🤷🏿*♀️

Questions like these are not too useful because not every girl has the same preferences. Also not everyone’s preferences are completely set in stone. Someone could come round and make them reevaluate them entirely. The human mind’s more fluid than that bro.

It's fine, just asking what are you like currently, perhaps in the future you will reevaluate or not, we don't know so I'm not asking that.
Original post by Anonymous
It's fine, just asking what are you like currently, perhaps in the future you will reevaluate or not, we don't know so I'm not asking that.

Fair enough but the question was whether we had liked chubby guys in the past.
Reply 4
It's not all about your gut. Do you have good craic? What else do you have going for you? Are you smart? What are your prospects?

This site will have you think you have no chance if you're not some 7 foot Adonis with abs of steel but that's absolute tosh in the real world and those of us that've lived a bit knew it, whether the basement dwellers on here want to accept that or not.
Reply 5
Original post by itsraininghere
Fair enough but the question was whether we had liked chubby guys in the past.

I meant so far, obvs including the present. But I don't ask anyone to predict the future.
Gay guy here so I hope I can comment too.

Appearances are only one part of what makes a person attractive. Lots of factors make this up (such as personality, sense of humour, hobbies, treatment of others, etc). Speaking of appearances - someone being overweight does not necessarily make them unattractive physically (at least in my opinion)!

Hope this helps,

- Taylor :crazy:
I used to call my ex chubba Chubs, . Not because he was fat but because he liked those lollies
Reply 8
There’s a fair bit of unpleasant negative sentiment about being overweight around, but yes people that are ‘a bit chubby’ do have gfs/bfs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending