The Student Room Group

are there any courses/classes that run outside of the month of september?

I was considering going back to college or community college, but i've been a little torn over making a decision and picking something. I think most college courses have started now, however, are there courses/classes that run for adults outside of the september time frame which can be beneficial, or is the best time to start courses in september term?
Reply 1
It depends what sort of thing you are looking for.
Some courses (GCSE/nvq) can be started at various time through college/adult learning centre.
Then you have distance learning which again is a flexible start, Most college courses start in Sept (some haven't started yet though so if they have space it's worth asking)
Reply 2
Original post by c.w.2015
It depends what sort of thing you are looking for.
Some courses (GCSE/nvq) can be started at various time through college/adult learning centre.
Then you have distance learning which again is a flexible start, Most college courses start in Sept (some haven't started yet though so if they have space it's worth asking)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look around and email a few places to find out. I know my mate has just started an NVQ in I.T at the local college, so yeah some places may be available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending