Turn on thread page Beta

are there any courses/classes that run outside of the month of september? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was considering going back to college or community college, but i've been a little torn over making a decision and picking something. I think most college courses have started now, however, are there courses/classes that run for adults outside of the september time frame which can be beneficial, or is the best time to start courses in september term?

ReputationRep:
    It depends what sort of thing you are looking for.
    Some courses (GCSE/nvq) can be started at various time through college/adult learning centre.
    Then you have distance learning which again is a flexible start, Most college courses start in Sept (some haven't started yet though so if they have space it's worth asking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c.w.2015)
    It depends what sort of thing you are looking for.
    Some courses (GCSE/nvq) can be started at various time through college/adult learning centre.
    Then you have distance learning which again is a flexible start, Most college courses start in Sept (some haven't started yet though so if they have space it's worth asking)
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look around and email a few places to find out. I know my mate has just started an NVQ in I.T at the local college, so yeah some places may be available.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.