The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mysticmin
Yeah but I am! I dislike the olsen twins :tongue:

I loathe the olsen twins with such intensity.
Reply 281
Mysticmin
Yeah but I am! I dislike the olsen twins :tongue:
Yeah, I can just imagine them being a bit diva-esque and aloof, in a J-Lo stylee. Could be wrong though.
wiwarin_mir
I loathe the olsen twins with such intensity.

*Mysticmin reaches for a pair of scissors*
Reply 283
elpollodiablouk
Yeah, I can just imagine them being a bit diva-esque and aloof, in a J-Lo stylee. Could be wrong though.

I hate them cos of the fact that they are younger than me....and are worth truckloads!! Something like £300M i think???? :eek:

G
gzftan
I hate them cos of the fact that they are younger than me....and are worth truckloads!! Something like £300M i think???? :eek:

G

Meh. Silly girls <not jealous, not jealous> :biggrin:
Reply 285
kriztinae
heh there was a small argment in the middle! about appearances!

ooo arguments...tell me the goss! what was the argument about? *eyes sparkles*
Reply 286
valcandy
I know most guys prefer girls with long straight hair. I used to have really long hair until I got it cut recently. So do guys actually have a preference. Is there anyone here who refuse to date girls with certain hair types?

longer, darker the hair, the better i say .p.s. i have (had longer :frown: ) hair
polljk
longer, darker the hair, the better i say .p.s. i have (had longer :frown: ) hair

I know, and you cut it off for nothing as well. But you still are getting hairier by the day.
Reply 288
wiwarin_mir
I know, and you cut it off for nothing as well. But you still are getting hairier by the day.

u know how to cheer a hairy guy up :biggrin:
its nose length now to
Reply 289
out of intrest, that was me before the chop :'(
i loved my hair and yes it looks greasy but i washed it every morning day in day out, but it does look brill :biggrin:

.p.s. thats my X on the right im on the left :smile:
Reply 290
valcandy
ooo arguments...tell me the goss! what was the argument about? *eyes sparkles*

Lol...just Z!d4n trolling and stirring up trouble...as usual...

G
Reply 291
polljk
out of intrest, that was me before the chop :'(
i loved my hair and yes it looks greasy but i washed it every morning day in day out, but it does look brill :biggrin:

.p.s. thats my X on the right im on the left :smile:

wow ur hair was long. my guy friend has hair like that and im convincing him to chop it all off, but he won't/
Reply 292
valcandy
wow ur hair was long. my guy friend has hair like that and im convincing him to chop it all off, but he won't/

dont! i still hate having not as much hair.
he'll regret it and so will u if he complains about it :P
valcandy

pollock's hair was amazing, and he got it chopped off for almost nothing.
Reply 294
My friend had gorgeous straight black long hair to her bum and she shopped it all off for a charity in America!! OMG :eek:
Apparently, "bed-head" hair is the fashion now, long and wavy. We can say goodbye to bad hair days now then! :rolleyes:
Reply 296
Cellardore
Apparently, "bed-head" hair is the fashion now, long and wavy. We can say goodbye to bad hair days now then! :rolleyes:

I love that kind of hair. It's so pretty, except my hair would never stay in those pretty waves. Just poker straight :frown:
I prefer medium wavy. Or medium straight. Or medium curly.

Medium.
Reply 298
Long, curly, silky black hair just makes me go weak at the knees! Really anyone with hair like that, im you're man!:biggrin: Just like Christina Aguilera's in The Voice Within.

Latest

Trending

Trending