The Student Room Group

Saudi Arabian employer cuts off Indian woman's hand!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCitizenAct
Of course they were. As were the African tribal leaders who kidnapped, sold and profited from millions of slaves, as were those in the Arab slave trade who purchased far more African slaves than the Europeans ever did.

Everyone was trading slaves, and they were slaves of every ethnicity. The only reason the colonists went to Africa in the first place is because they grew sick of white indentured servitude and the limitations placed upon contracts.

I hope your puerile race baiting and dishonest propagating of fallacious narratives doesn't come back to bite you on the ass someday. The world needs honesty, not manipulation, ethnocentrism and own-group bias.

I didn't want to cause an argument. I just wanted him to also acknowledge that Europeans were as much to blame as the Africans and Arabs themselves. You can't expect them to be left out of the equation when they were the most brutal of all and stop making excuses for white they colonised a continent they had no business colonising
It's clear they're becoming even more blood thirsty. I agree but we should stop propping them up. Even 28th military power in the world is disgusting.
Original post by queen-bee
I didn't want to cause an argument. I just wanted him to also acknowledge that Europeans were as much to blame as the Africans and Arabs themselves. You can't expect them to be left out of the equation when they were the most brutal of all and stop making excuses for white they colonised a continent they had no business colonising

You start arguments by making statements 'they were the most brutal of all' which, in reality, is a call for me to defend something I have no association to. There's no reason to make such a subjective statement, particularly if you want to 'avoid an argument.' You write as if the Europeans were the only nation-states to ever engage in the act of empire building - everyone was at it, the Europeans were just better at it!

I'm just sick of being race baited, guilt tripped and shamed in ways designed to shut down all contrary opinion, particularly by people who wear manufactured or accentuated 'historical oppression' like it's a badge of honour they can remove from their lapel and slap everyone around the face with. It's singly the main reason why I hate progressivism. If they stopped engaging in it I may actually begin giving them the time of day.
This is indefensible really, and anyone trying to justify it astounds me :|
Reply 64
From my personal investigation about wahbiesm or salafism, (the reason why i know about them is they come and try to convince us to revert to their faith, in which i investigated and found it full of contradiction), i came up with an astonishing result, whereas wahabiesm claim to be the true islam from their point of view, i found some traditional scripture calling them the cursed tree, in which it was a warning signal from the Prophet of islam! He called them the hypocrites that will try to destroy islam from inside, and guess what i found scripture predicting their behaviour which matches what we see today. The prophet of islam clearly said:"They are not from me and i am not from them".
I don't believe in any of their faith i have my own and am happy with my conclusion, but i believe in being objective in any research...
So am sorry i can not follow a religion that kills innocent people, that kills women, that justifies raping and ganbang, and even worse pedophile.
saudi arabia has occupied the holy land of muslims and they use wahabiesm as a tool to destroy any muslim country or any country in the world.
The trbal royal family is insisting in crime against humanity, the question is why are countries they claim humanity supporting such an opressive dictator regieme?
(edited 8 years ago)
It doesn't explain why there's so many expats from the UK and America who work in Saudia Arabia and enjoy it,that they decide to stay year after year.

Because they can afford a more standard living?

OP is discussing Africans, South Asians etc. who cannot afford a standard living and are subject to vile treatment :rolleyes:
;( Oh my, that's honestly so sad. It's ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous...What was going through his mind? Why¿ How does it help¿ How does that help? She had no choice.. That picture, I can't. Does he not feel any form of guilt¿ I..That's just heartless..I just..I don't understand how someone could do that. Oh gosh, I can't. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what it boils down to ££££££
Reply 68
So, by your logic I should not dare look at the facts and instead hate Israel simply because you disagree with them? Lovely.

Unless you have something valid to say, your replies are irrelevant and will be reported.
Original post by Still Sweet

Also it's tax free so they get to keep everything
Also it's tax free so they get to keep everything

OP is discussing Africans, South Asians etc. who cannot afford a standard living and are subject to vile treatment :rolleyes:

did you intentionally ignore my second part, hun?
did you intentionally ignore my second part, hun?

I didn't see the second post,only showed the first one. I know but I was talking about people from other countries who work and live in Saudia Arabia. It's not the same thing
You're sick. How can you justify how badly blacks were treated at the hands of Europeans?

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't see the second post,only showed the first one. I know but I was talking about people from other countries who work and live in Saudia Arabia. It's not the same thing

:erm:

I think you're an apologist for Arab anything. It's almost pathological. You're a sweet person but also very confused. Do you support ISIS as well?
Original post by DiddyDec
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't bother to find this post she said that you're quoting but I was starting to think she had no pulse, so I'm surprised she does recall the atrocities of slavery.

Yes. It's not the same thing. That's why I mentioned it, wondering why you mentioned UK and Americans living fine over there.

Do you see my point now???? :colonhash:
Lmfao. Possibs.
Why are you commenting on my behalf? I didn't even see her second post. I wasn't talk about Asians or Africans,I know why the move there because they have no choice but to provide for their families. You don't know me,and it's an insult that you think I support someone's hand being chopped off. So just because I'm an Arab I hold the same views as the perpetrator? You must've lost your damn mind
Yes. It's not the same thing. That's why I mentioned it, wondering why you mentioned UK and Americans living fine over there.

Do you see my point now???? :colonhash:

I know it's two separate things and some people have no choice to go to Saudia Arabia to find employment. But the point I was asking wasn't about people from deprived countries. So two different topics but I get your point
So much racism on this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending