The Student Room Group

Which TSR member would you have a one night stand with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Ahh don't be so unadventurous, I'm not gay but he's asked me to a MMM threesome and I see it rude to turn down an invitation :u:

I didnt turn it down.... :sexface: he just wasnt sure whether I was a girl/boy and whether I was gay so I told him
@Airmed

Don't hate :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

:hand:
Reply 83
Original post by JoeL1994
@Airmed

Don't hate :h:

Thanks, Joe, I so appreciate it.
Dead Girl Dance without a single doubt!!
Original post by driftawaay
I didnt turn it down.... :sexface: he just wasnt sure whether I was a girl/boy and whether I was gay so I told him

Aha, excellent... foursome then? I might even be able to get into it if you at least pretended to enjoy it, at the moment I'm just turning up and joining in to be polite :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Tyrion, for the angry, opinionated sex.

You would get your cock out only to be told it's a symbol of patriarchal oppression, before having your balls locked into a male chastity device so she know's you're behaving as she blogs about it all on tumblr.
@m3m
@HAnwar

I have a hijabi fetish

Lol, i love you - youre ****ing hilarious looool
I would with @driftawaay - love this chicks sense of humour and she's just fab!!
Reply 89
Aha, excellent... foursome then? I might even be able to get into it if you at least pretended to enjoy it, at the moment I'm just turning up and joining in to be polite :biggrin:

I just want to dress William Walker up as an Ulster Loyalist and demolish him with thrusts powered by our Spartan-like glutes.

I'm not sure what @driftawaay can contribute. Maybe running commentary. There will most likely be a selection of light snacks and protein cakes.

I've taken far too much Valium the last few days. I need to get off TSR for a while. I'm weirding myself out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
You would get your cock out only to be told it's a symbol of patriarchal oppression, before having your balls locked into a male chastity device so she know's you're behaving as she blogs about it all on tumblr.

Lmao
Reply 91

I don't trust peoples avatars/sex on TSR. you will always be cara delevingne in my eyes.

Even though she's female and into chicks. You never know on TSR.
I got a free house, you should come over :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't have a ONS, so no one. :h:
Ngl I have a girl in mind
Original post by JD1lla
Lmao

Even though I do identify as a feminism, I really do make chauvinism fun
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Tyrion, for the angry, opinionated sex.

High five, I get the impression that she doesn't use condoms though.
High five, I get the impression that she doesn't use condoms though.

Well given the fact she's recently given birth to a child, I suppose you're right.
Reply 99
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I wouldn't have a ONS, so no one. :h:

Aren't you special :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest