Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Msc Finance application profile watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So i've decided on going after a career within asset management, I have a strong interest in value investing and would really enjoy doing it professionally, however I believe it would be too difficult to pursue it from my current university. As a result of this i've decided that I want to enroll in a city uni msc finance program.
    I currently study Economics and have been predicted a 1st, I have one year long internship in the energy sector but no real finance related internships. Would it be necessary to take the GMAT prior to applying?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello vlademel,

Whether or not you require the GMAT exam for your programme depends on the school and programme you want to apply to. You can use our school finder to find more information: http://www.mba.com/global/find-and-compare-schools.aspx

In most cases the GMAT score is part of your application, so in case the GMAT exam is required for your programme, you should take it prior to applying. Keep in mind that you need some time to prepare for the exam as well. Information about preparing for the GMAT exam can be found here: http://www.mba.com/global/the-gmat-exam/prepare-for-the-gmat-exam.aspx

If you have any further questions, please feel free to message us.

Rasmus
    Official GMAT

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.