The Student Room Group

Would you ever swim in the sea?

As the title says - would you ever swim in the sea?

Scroll to see replies

No but I'd swim in my wee

rekt
Reply 2
Let me see about that.
Yeah. Just not the Mediterranean, it is dirtier than badger's pocket.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, because I'd drown :frown: Lol
Young Earth creationist spotted. :lol:
I can't swim in a puddle so it's probably best if I stay on dry land. :smile:
Reply 7
well technically a sea is just another way of saying a notepad, and i use notepads to write stuff down, so yes i would
Nah, I can't swim so I wouldn't swim anywhere.
Seriously, are there even many people who have never been in the sea?
our ancestors lived in the sea... like underwater ???
No because I don't like seaweed and I'm scared of water spiders.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Seriously, are there even many people who have never been in the sea?

I am asking myself the same thing. I have a house at the beach, and I have spent almost all my summer holidays there. I am quite surprised to see that so many people say the wouldn't!
I went in the ocean by Miami a few years ago. It was actually pretty awesome - there were all these little fish surrounding me. Nice and warm too.
I swam in the murky English channel quite a lot when I was a child. Had loads of fun!
I have swum in the sea on a few occasions, in summer. In France and a few years ago in Spain. I quite enjoy it if it is where there is little wind and therefore the sea is like a millpond (or nearly), and prefer to swim naked, which I can do in places in the south of France. Just need to be a bit careful when coming out of the sea that you don't step on a sharp stone.

I cannot remember the last time I swum in the sea off the British coast, if I have ever done so. Too cold usually and the towel dance afterwards is required..
Reply 16
I'd love to go scuba diving
I have many times :s-smilie:
Snorkeling in Phuket was amazing. So YES!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I already have, I loved it! It's fun being pushed by the waves.

Quick Reply

Latest