The Student Room Group

Getting responses

how long does it take for universities to resp[ond to your application, lots of people have had places from their universities but i havent yet, i'm unsure if it's because i'm not going to get a place or if it's because they take longer then other unis, has anyone recieved an offer from either Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter, Loughborough or Cardiff yet this year?
Reply 1
My best friend just got an offer from Glasgow this morning for psychology, and she sent her application off last week! However I wouldn't worry about it as your course might have more applications and so they might be taking longer to reply. I applied to Edinburgh and still haven't heard back yet if that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Ive heard back from Exeter for Business Economics and Business Management but not Loughborough for Business Finance and Economics, I wouldn't worry it took weeks for me to start receiving offers.
I got an offer this morning from Glasgow for psychology and neuroscience, and an interview from Exeter last week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cat black
how long does it take for universities to resp[ond to your application, lots of people have had places from their universities but i havent yet, i'm unsure if it's because i'm not going to get a place or if it's because they take longer then other unis, has anyone recieved an offer from either Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter, Loughborough or Cardiff yet this year?

I received an offer for human biology at Loughborough 5 days after I sent it off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cat black

Nobody knows, people giving you anecdotal evidence won't change that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending