The Student Room Group

Wrong AS Grades on my UCAS application

I recently just sent in my application 2 days ago, and I have just realised that I actually put in my predicted grades instead of my AS grades I got this year :s What do I do? I am panicking !!
If you only sent it to your referee then just let them know so they can send it back to you so you can edit it. If your referee (or you if you're a independent applicant) has sent it off to UCAS, call UCAS immediately. If you leave it and you start getting offers from unis, they have the right to withdraw their offers once they find out you've lied on your application, whether intentionally or not.
Original post by blackdiamond97
If you only sent it to your referee then just let them know so they can send it back to you so you can edit it. If your referee (or you if you're a independent applicant) has sent it off to UCAS, call UCAS immediately. If you leave it and you start getting offers from unis, they have the right to withdraw their offers once they find out you've lied on your application, whether intentionally or not.

This,do something quickly
Reply 3

I've tried calling them but it's a Saturday and they're closed. The only emails I have received is that the Uni's have got my application
Original post by baleennx
I've tried calling them but it's a Saturday and they're closed. The only emails I have received is that the Uni's have got my application

Have you tried calling any of the universities' admissions teams? They may be closed since it's a Saturday though. Perhaps send an email to the universities so they see it on Monday. The only thing I can say with certainty is that you'll have to ring up UCAS first thing on Monday. Unis hardly give out offers over the weekend so I think you'll be okay.
Reply 5
Have you tried calling any of the universities' admissions teams? They may be closed since it's a Saturday though. Perhaps send an email to the universities so they see it on Monday. The only thing I can say with certainty is that you'll have to ring up UCAS first thing on Monday. Unis hardly give out offers over the weekend so I think you'll be okay.

So should I email the admissions office now and then call UCAS first thing Monday morning?
So should I email the admissions office now and then call UCAS first thing Monday morning?

I personally would, in the UCAS terms and conditions I think they say that you should make all parties aware of any inaccuracies in your application ASAP.
Reply 7

Yes. Email all the unis asap.

Quick Reply

Latest