The Student Room Group

Wrong grades submitted to UCAS

Hey, I accidentally submitted the wrong grade to UCAS. Instead of putting down a 4, I marked it up to a 5 for maths. I’ve emailed each university individually to rectify the mistake, mostly in a state of panic. I was wondering if I should contact UCAS as well? If I should, then where’s the best place to contact them? I’m not really worried about the universities randomly deciding to reject me or UCAS withdrawing my application or anything since this would be clearly a genuine mistake.
Original post by phoenixtheblaze
Hey, I accidentally submitted the wrong grade to UCAS. Instead of putting down a 4, I marked it up to a 5 for maths. I’ve emailed each university individually to rectify the mistake, mostly in a state of panic. I was wondering if I should contact UCAS as well? If I should, then where’s the best place to contact them? I’m not really worried about the universities randomly deciding to reject me or UCAS withdrawing my application or anything since this would be clearly a genuine mistake.

There’s a form on the “making changes” page on the UCAS website to amend your qualifications
Original post by phoenixtheblaze

i’ve done the exact same as you but with 3 gcse grades it was a genuine mistake i’ve also emailed all the unis as i’m panicking so much, have you had any updates ?
Reply 3
Use this online form to correct any mistakes - Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS
Original post by s.allycinnamon
i’ve done the exact same as you but with 3 gcse grades it was a genuine mistake i’ve also emailed all the unis as i’m panicking so much, have you had any updates ?

I was able to change my results by doing an amendment form! UCAS’ dms on twitter are usually always open and they respond quickly so you can ask them for the form and they’ll give it to you
No need to DM them. The form is on the website and linked above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending