The Student Room Group

A Level mocks

So i got mocks in two weeks and kinda feel bad that i haven't been revising properly for. How many weeks do people normally start revising from in order to secure a good grade?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by tom294
So i got mocks in two weeks and kinda feel bad that i haven't been revising properly for. How many weeks do people normally start revising from in order to secure a good grade?

In the mocks, or the real exams? Because I started revising for the real exams in the Feb half term. I found it much easier to make the revision resources - cue cards etc. - as I went through the year to save me time during the revision period.

As for your mocks - start revising ASAP. But bear in mind that if you get a bad grade it isn't the end of the world. Mocks are there to teach you where you went wrong, and to help you improve. Learn from them :h:

You're actually lucky ~ I have a Sociology mock on Tuesday and we only got a week's notice :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest