The Student Room Group

Be honest...have you ever wet/pooed yourself since being a little kid?

Scroll to see replies

So many times it's ridiculous. (Weak bladder problems)
Most embarrassing: 16 years old. I was doing a school project with this girl in my class. She was really popular and I wasn't, so I'd barely even spoken to her before, but I had to go round her house to finish off the project. It was pretty awkward to start with, but then I needed a wee. Knowing my silly weak bladder I went straight to the bathroom but her mum was showering so I just had to wait. I waited absolutely ages and I was really desperate, and eventually I just couldn't hold it any longer. What made it really embarrassing is that her mum came out of the bathroom a few seconds later and said 'oh, you should have just used the other bathroom!'. THEY HAD ANOTHER FREAKING BATHROOM. And it wasn't just a little bit either, it was loads and went all the way down to my socks. It was just so mortifying because I barely knew the girl, and apparently some of my pee that went on the floor left a permanent stain (I don't know if this is true though).
Original post by AdorableDrip
On my junior school residential ... So I was like... 9? It was a week long and I held my poo in all week, and then on the last night we had this dodgy curry. We were sat waiting for the bus and I thought it was a fart, unfortunately it wasn't; also it was rather unfortunate that white trousers were in at the time. I had to waddle to the toilet and people pointed and laughed and I shrugged it off saying that I'd stepped in something and I'd been sat on my knees (so my shoes were against my bum) I couldn't wash it out and age 9 didn't even attempt it, so I had to sit for 6 hours on a coach covered in ****. I got home and cried for about a week and threw all the clothes away. To this day no one knows I **** myself, only my boyfriend when I told him last week because he was upset because he failed an exam (not sure why I thought that would cheer him up) someone even came up to me a month ago and said 'remember that time on the residential when you sat on a choc ice!?' ... Why yes, yes I do. 11 years ago and the memory is still so clear 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't you smell of...well, not choc ice?
Reply 22
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I peed myself slightly today when i went to the cinema to watch star wars :rofl:

Drank all of my drink halfway through
And needed to pee so badly so leaked a little then my bladder couldnt hold it anymore so had to go toilet

Spoiler

I pee myself a little at the very mention of Star Wars, so you're not alone there :P
Original post by racheltriggs4
Didn't you smell of...well, not choc ice?

So....? Was a godsend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I piss myself when I laugh really hard :redface:
Reply 25
Original post by AdorableDrip
So....? Was a godsend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok lol
Reply 26
Original post by OU Student
Yes. Joys of a weak bladder.

oh :frown: that must suck
Reply 27
Original post by racheltriggs4
So many times it's ridiculous. (Weak bladder problems)
Most embarrassing: 16 years old. I was doing a school project with this girl in my class. She was really popular and I wasn't, so I'd barely even spoken to her before, but I had to go round her house to finish off the project. It was pretty awkward to start with, but then I needed a wee. Knowing my silly weak bladder I went straight to the bathroom but her mum was showering so I just had to wait. I waited absolutely ages and I was really desperate, and eventually I just couldn't hold it any longer. What made it really embarrassing is that her mum came out of the bathroom a few seconds later and said 'oh, you should have just used the other bathroom!'. THEY HAD ANOTHER FREAKING BATHROOM. And it wasn't just a little bit either, it was loads and went all the way down to my socks. It was just so mortifying because I barely knew the girl, and apparently some of my pee that went on the floor left a permanent stain (I don't know if this is true though).

:/ that's really embarrassing
Yes I was on a 12 hour flight and we couldn't use the bathrooms because of turbulence so I just accepted my fate and wet myself. I drew attention to myself though because I kept arguing with the air hostess and asking if I could please leave my seat because I was about to wet myself and I was shouting and nearly crying so everyone was looking at me. And eventually I just decided to wet myself to give myself chance to dry before landing and seeing my family but these kids kept staring at me and were laughing at me and it was so embarrassing.
Twice whilst reading this thread.
No.
Reply 31
Original post by flowerleaf
Yes I was on a 12 hour flight and we couldn't use the bathrooms because of turbulence so I just accepted my fate and wet myself. I drew attention to myself though because I kept arguing with the air hostess and asking if I could please leave my seat because I was about to wet myself and I was shouting and nearly crying so everyone was looking at me. And eventually I just decided to wet myself to give myself chance to dry before landing and seeing my family but these kids kept staring at me and were laughing at me and it was so embarrassing.

They didn't let you go to the bathroom on a plane??? That's really unfair, what are you supposed to do
Reply 32
Original post by schoolgirl1997
i was 12 and i was on the way home from holiday with my parents. i needed to pee but only a little, i knew i could hold it until we stopped at a service station. i was really tired so i went to sleep, when i woke up a couple of hours later i needed to pee quite badly so i said to my mum 'when are we stopping at services?' and she said 'oh we've already been, you were asleep and we didn't want to wake you' and i was really annoyed and asked how long until we were stopping again, and mum said we were going to be home in an hour. i thought i could make it an hour, i wasn't a little kid, so i just held it. anyway after around 20 minutes i was so desperate i was sweating, my mum turned around and said 'are you ok?' and i said 'mum i really really need the toilet...now'. my mum looked a little panicked because we were in a hire car and if i got even a tiny bit of wee on the seats her and my dad would have to pay loads for the cleaning. i held it for another half an hour until we were back in my city and then i had to cross my legs. my little brother was 5 and found the whole thing hilarious, he laughed and started shaking his water bottle and saying 'running water' over and over again to wind me up. eventually we got to my house and i was so relieved because i hadn't wet myself. but as i started getting up to get out the car, i realised i had un-crossed my legs. i looked down and i could see my jeans going dark...oh no. i couldn't even feel myself peeing but i knew i was so i tried to get out of the car before it got on the seat but the car had childlocks on so i couldn't let myself out. by the time my dad came round to let me out everything was wet - me, the car and even the bag i had by my feet. he had to pay loads to the hire car company but i gave him some momey towards it because it was my fault. my brother found it really funny and wouldn't stop laughing, but luckily he's a lot older now and has completely forgotten. my mum and dad never bring it up. probably the most embarrassing moment of my life, but at least it was just close family who saw

Ah that sounds bad but at least you were right outside your house and hardly anyone saw
Reply 33
Original post by thunder_chunky
Twice whilst reading this thread.

lol

Spoiler

Reply 35
Nightmare On Elm Street. Age 8.
Yeah in Year 1 I **** myself in class, I don't remember actually doing it but what I do remember is the teacher suddenly stopping the lesson and saying 'It doesn't smell right in here', but I was far too embarrassed to say anything so I just sat tight until the end of the lesson, went to the nurse at lunchtime and got sent home early because they didn't have any spare trousers for me. I thought I got away with it until I caught up with one of my friends from Primary school the other day and the first thing he said to me was 'Remember when you **** yourself in Year 1?'. Apparently all my friends knew it was me behind the smell after all....oops.
Reply 37
Original post by tylerdaniel
Yeah in Year 1 I **** myself in class, I don't remember actually doing it but what I do remember is the teacher suddenly stopping the lesson and saying 'It doesn't smell right in here', but I was far too embarrassed to say anything so I just sat tight until the end of the lesson, went to the nurse at lunchtime and got sent home early because they didn't have any spare trousers for me. I thought I got away with it until I caught up with one of my friends from Primary school the other day and the first thing he said to me was 'Remember when you **** yourself in Year 1?'. Apparently all my friends knew it was me behind the smell after all....oops.

:lol: that's actually pretty funny
After giving birth to my 2nd child, I must admit a little leak or two while running/laughing/jumping has become a little too commonplace for me.
Yes. Twice, I've pee'ed myself.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest