The Student Room Group

I spend all holidays counting down the days till I can go back to sixth form

I like being at school more than at home. Also am excited to see my crush again as I really miss her.
Omg it's the holidays!!!!!! i eat chocolate and enjoy myself :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2
I like the holidays cause I can sleep a lot:u:
Reply 3
I'm the same kinda. I think i appreciate my education a lot, lot more than the first time I went to college and I genuinely absolutely enjoy going there... the holidays get kinda boring for me now and I wish I was back :frown:
Original post by Goaded
I like the holidays cause I can sleep a lot:u:

Same but I sleep late. My eye bags need to go :/
nah I hated school
I do but I don't.

I enjoy relaxing but I regret it and wish school was there to motivate me more.
Original post by Forumaddict
I like being at school more than at home. Also am excited to see my crush again as I really miss her.

tfw I've never got to experience this because I go to an all boys school

Do some revision and stop wasting your time if you like academics.
Ur weird
Original post by Lawliettt
tfw I've never got to experience this because I go to an all boys school

It feels really nice, like I just lay down on my bed and hold my pillow imagining it's her and she is with me. Then when I she her my heart starts fluttering and she looks so adorable and sweet. The only bad bit is when I see her with this guy and I don't know but he might be her boyfriend I hope not but I think he is and it's kind of painful because I have to watch someone else live out all my fantasies in front of me
I'm counting down the days till i can get to uni :biggrin:
It feels really nice, like I just lay down on my bed and hold my pillow imagining it's her and she is with me. Then when I she her my heart starts fluttering and she looks so adorable and sweet. The only bad bit is when I see her with this guy and I don't know but he might be her boyfriend I hope not but I think he is and it's kind of painful because I have to watch someone else live out all my fantasies in front of me

Gaaaaayyyy :tongue:
Original post by stop888
Gaaaaayyyy :tongue:

It's the opposite of gay to have strong affectionate feelings for a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending