The Student Room Group

Have you ever cried over a film?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
That's what she said. :colone: About you the other night in bed. :biggrin:

Knowing you, she was 13 years old and gagged.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
stfu m9, Uncle Ben makes tasty rice. Don't get em mixed up :rofl:

gg
just counted and I have cried at 32 movies in the cinema this year.
Reply 23
All the time, although I don't need to watch a film to cry. Generally do it without them
Yeah that's how I like them. Horses are much better at that age. The ride is much softer. :biggrin:

What the actual **** is wrong with you?
Original post by Treeroy
just counted and I have cried at 32 movies in the cinema this year.

I'm surprised you've even seen 32 movies at the cinema in a year.
Original post by Hashim123
What the actual **** is wrong with you?

Lol. Chill dude. Keep your pants on. :h:
Original post by Goaded
All the time, although I don't need to watch a film to cry. Generally do it without them

:frown:
Original post by MrKmas508
I'm surprised you've even seen 32 movies at the cinema in a year.

I have seen like 170 movies at the cinema so far, probably like 3 more by the 31st.
Reply 29
:frown:

No it's a happy face! It's like a release of emotion. It's fab
Original post by Treeroy
I have seen like 170 movies at the cinema so far, probably like 3 more by the 31st.

Do you see every movie on at the cinema ever? How can you afford it, isn't 75% of it s**t?
Reply 31
I cried at the end of Toy Story 3
Reply 32
Liam Neesons final scene in Schindler's List. How he didn't win an Oscar that year I'll never know.
Lol. Chill dude. Keep your pants on. :h:

No, I'm not going to chill as a self-professed peadophile summons the cheek to take digs at me. In case my views on you weren't known already, I think you're disgusting, and even though the threads have been deleted, I'm gonna make sure you're banned by the end of the week.
Original post by Goaded
No it's a happy face! It's like a release of emotion. It's fab

Well then, why did you have to put it so depressingly? ¬.¬
Reply 35
Well then, why did you have to put it so depressingly? ¬.¬

Miiiiii bad b:h:
I apologise
Original post by MrKmas508
Do you see every movie on at the cinema ever? How can you afford it, isn't 75% of it s**t?

1) No. Around 10 movies get released in the UK each week, I try to see at least 3-4 on a weekly basis.

2) Cineworld Unlimited card + I work at a competing cinema chain so movies are free there. Between the two cinemas I see quite a lot (sometimes Cineworld gets movies that we dont get, sometimes vice versa). Plus I often get invited to private advanced screenings which don't cost me anything.

3) I enjoy about half of them. And even for films I don't like, there's rarely a movie that has absolutely nothing of redeeming value.
When Borat Sagdiyev and Azamat Bagatov got into a fight in the hotel. **** me, that was just too much. :frown:
Marley and me :'(
Reply 39
Oh also 12 Years A Slave.

Quick Reply

Latest