The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maths and cheesecake
More black girls for me

Yea rite
Original post by undine_monty
Don't let her give you grief about it. If marrying a white girl will make you happy, then you go do it.

I can't imagine a mother being against her own child's happiness :u:

thank you!
Y'all need to find better things to do on a Saturday
Original post by Zweihander
Get a white girl with a big ass, and then tell your mum that if god didnt approve of her he wouldnt have blessed her with such "bountiful gifts".

this killed me man hahahahaha! on a real tho, ive always been attracted to white women with big asses like amber rose and kim kardashian
Original post by Paagal boy
Yea rite

Why are you following me around bitch?
Speaking as a Caribbean descendant i would suggest "preference for white" is abnormal and we Jamaicans are famous for our ability to interbreed. (Just look at this current generation of female singers who have Jamaican daddy), but we've NEVER held white as a preference. Its always been a reverse colonialism thing. The OP sounds odd and disingenuous towards black girls in a way that makes me feel that hes an African talking about African women specifically; or something much more sinister is going on.

OP can you fill us in a bit more on your background? and your partners?
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are you following me around bitch?

Lmao you're in the same thread, sweetie.
Original post by Paagal boy
Yea rite

Im sorry
Im sorry

Crawl over to my ignore list
There is nothing inherently wrong with having a preference, when it comes to dating, but shunning a whole race is a bit much in my opinion.
Reply 30
@BlackSweetness Speak to @anitax. 🙈🙈💕
Original post by Skeptique
Speaking as a Caribbean descendant i would suggest "preference for white" is abnormal and we Jamaicans are famous for our ability to interbreed. (Just look at this current generation of female singers who have Jamaican daddy), but we've NEVER held white as a preference. Its always been a reverse colonialism thing. The OP sounds odd and disingenuous towards black girls in a way that makes me feel that hes an African talking about African women specifically; or something much more sinister is going on.

Indont want to put anyone on the proverbial pedestal. Having said that, im such a ja-faken. I like jamaican girls particularly brixton gyal dem.
Reply 32
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
lol I don't think its the white girls who are stealing when the black dudes pursue them out of choice no? no ones forcing white girls upon you... or are they? lol

I like how racists always use such strong words to describe black guys in interracial relationships words like PURSUE.

As if a black guy cannot just naturally be walking and bang bumps into a beautiful white woman who happens to be white who he ends up loving.

Nah the black men must PURSUE like his on some mad mission. Suck outta here you racist.
Reply 33
Original post by STLJA
Nothing wrong with having an attraction outside of your race. It's the "only" part of your Q that I have a problem with. Having a slight preference is ok, but completely disregarding black girls in general is not right as ,I can assure you, there are many beautiful black girls out there too.

You should give a girl of any race that you are compatible with love.

Why is it not right? Why can't one prefer white girls and stick to white girls why must you be some psycho if you disregard black girls ?
its healthy, yeah, but I highly doubt you've never been/ever will be attracted to a black female
Reply 35

You need to get out more mate and stop making ridicolous assumptions of others he can date who he wishes black , white or purple doesn't making him disingenuous or sinister.
Indont want to put anyone on the proverbial pedestal. Having said that, im such a ja-faken. I like jamaican girls particularly brixton gyal dem.

1st time I ever thumbs up a jafaken!

i am african and i have been around africans all my life, not really found african girls that attractive in all honesty, and all the girls i have slept with and had relationships with were white.
i dont think african girls are ugly, but i have never met an african girl that got me in a way that would stop me from going for white girls.
my mum hates my preference for white girls.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by meediaabid
its healthy, yeah, but I highly doubt you've never been/ever will be attracted to a black female

What if I'm attracted to you? :colone::colonhash:
Reply 39
Original post by BlackSweetness
im an 18 year old black boy and for some reason i have a preference for white girls, especially white girls with a nice ass. not really fussed about tits.
all my girlfriends have been white, and ive never even tried to talk to a black girl
is this normal or should i be giving girls of my own race some love

You shouldn't worry so much OP it's normal , only you know why you prefer white girls and it's natural. The fact you are asking yourself this question tells me it's normal for you and not some fetish. Your mother though seems to have issues possibly a racist herself I must say, my mother would never pressure me on who to date nor has she ever even made a comment on my racial preference of women even if she did wouldn't change me one bit.

Nothing wrong with liking white girls more over black girls or just not even dating black girls there is no rule to ones personal dating life, you make your own rules.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending