The Student Room Group

health issues

I started 6th form in september, doing biology, chemistry and physics. I have a genectic condition which causes pain , fatigue and also have dyslexia. Unfortunately I came down with glandular fever in October still not fully recovered. I did fine with my GCSES, even though I was off at times due to my health. I am getting really worried about 6th form but want to take A-levels. I am one of the younger students, birthday late July.
Original post by Edith Demendez
I started 6th form in september, doing biology, chemistry and physics. I have a genectic condition which causes pain , fatigue and also have dyslexia. Unfortunately I came down with glandular fever in October still not fully recovered. I did fine with my GCSES, even though I was off at times due to my health. I am getting really worried about 6th form but want to take A-levels. I am one of the younger students, birthday late July.

Sorting out the practical elements of the subjects could be difficult but have you considered doing them by distance learning, if you find attending 6th form difficult with your health issues?

Quick Reply

Latest