The Student Room Group

Mother claims McDonald's staff 'fat shamed' her daughter, 16, when she ordered dinner

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Well, they are both overweight. It's a reasonable assumption to make.
Original post by Mactotaur
Well, they are both overweight. It's a reasonable assumption to make.

Yeah lol, the comments under the article are funny
Original post by AnonymousPrince319413
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390108/I-m-not-joking-fat-woman-wants-six-burgers-Mother-claims-McDonald-s-staff-fat-shamed-daughter-16-ordered-dinner-family.html#ixzz3wfws08m2

LOL I thought this was really funny and will liven up the mood on Student Room after all the serious threads that have been going around lately :smile:

Let's get this straight: It's not ok to tell your children that its beautiful to be fat, it's not ok. We have an obesity crisis and it causes endless cancers and limits your possibilities in life. Science tells us this, but society does not.
Yeah lol, the comments under the article are funny

The Daily Mail comments are always brutal regardless of the actual article.

+1 for militant vegan comment.
Original post by balanced
Let's get this straight: It's not ok to tell your children that its beautiful to be fat, it's not ok. We have an obesity crisis and it causes endless cancers and limits your possibilities in life. Science tells us this, but society does not.

I'm glad that HAES is more or less contained in America, at least for the moment.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390108/I-m-not-joking-fat-woman-wants-six-burgers-Mother-claims-McDonald-s-staff-fat-shamed-daughter-16-ordered-dinner-family.html#ixzz3wfws08m2

LOL I thought this was really funny and will liven up the mood on Student Room after all the serious threads that have been going around lately :smile:

Not funny..you're weirdly amused
Original post by cherryred90s
Not funny..you're weirdly amused

Yes I am.
Look at that, those parents need to get educated.
I came expecting Lulz. I was not disappointed.
"Full time mummy" Looking for a payout of a lifetime of burgers methinks
Lmfao, 2nd comment asking if anyone knows where to buy the "stylish and classy" red vest :rofl:
Read the story - McDonalds have looked at CCTV and confirmed that it didn't happen at all, pure fiction just for 15 mins of fame
Oh God :rofl:

I want a burger now though :colonhash:
If this news is true, its not a laughing matter.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmfao, 2nd comment asking if anyone knows where to buy the "stylish and classy" red vest :rofl:

New epitome of fashion :u:
Original post by balanced
Look at that, those parents need to get educated.

Well, imo the boy looks of average weight :/
Also it's a single mother

But I agree, it's coming to a point where people are saying that being morbidly obese is beautiful... :/

Spoiler

Reply 17
1. If CCTV showed no footage of this and I don't see any other way to firmly prove this, why is this reported?

2. Have a treat? I think they've had to many.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well, imo the boy looks of average weight :/
Also it's a single mother

But I agree, it's coming to a point where people are saying that being morbidly obese is beautiful... :/

Spoiler

THAT BELLY :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
Lol. Funny but unprofessional. I say this as a land whale.

Quick Reply

Latest