The Student Room Group

Scorpios are the best

Yes we are.

Scorpio is the most powerful sign in the zodiac. Most powerful: Scorpio. Most ambitious: Scorpio. Most possessive: Scorpio. Most successful: Scorpio. Most intelligent: Scorpio. Most attractive: Scorpio. Most serious: Scorpio. Most intense: Scorpio. Most vengeful: Scorpio. Most sexiest: Scorpio. Most mysterious: Scorpio. Most hard to get: Scorpio. Most invincible: Scorpio. Most resilient: Scorpio. Most insightful: Scorpio. Most intuitive: Scorpio. Most vicious: Scorpio. Most treacherous: Scorpio. Most fearless: Scorpio. We powerful Scorpios fear nothing and we can always get what we want because nothing can beat us. We're the first ones to catch the opportunities and the first ones to become the best in everything we do. Everyone want to be like us and all of them are secretly admiring we powerful Scorpios. We Scorpios lack nothing and if 12 signs are in jail for doing nothing, the only survivor is the powerful Scorpio, not any other signs. Because we intelligent Scorpios have the wits and guts to achieve anything we want and we can always easily become the most powerful and successful achievers in the world. We Scorpios are able to control everything and everyone and we can manage the worst of conditions to become successful and that's why we powerful Scorpios are truly heroic. Many of you never trust nor believe in me and you people never consider me as the serious person. But I'm the most serious person in here and I never cheat nor lie. All of my answers are the golden truths and everyone must consider them very seriously. I'm not a stupid kid with no life at all who's willing to spend most of my time in here criticizing all other signs except Scorpios. It's because I'm really being honest with you people, I say what I want and do what I want. If someone wants to choose the most honest person on Y!A who never lies, it's me whether you guys choose it or not. But I as a Scorpio will never surrender for those of you who hate me as hell.

http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/23350-15-reasons-why-scorpios-rule-the-zodiac-circle.html
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah scorpio's aren't all that I'm afraid. :no:
Tf is a scorpio
Heard of scorpions :s-smilie:

Libras all the way :yep:
Yes we are :cool:
Reply 4
er no.

capricorn gemini & aquarius ftw
Reply 5
capricorns are the best
Reply 6
Horoscopes are bs
It's all about Leo. He's a lion - he'll eat all of the other zodiac signs.
I don't care who is the best but Geminis are the worst
Original post by enaayrah
Tf is a scorpio
Heard of scorpions :s-smilie:

Libras all the way :yep:

LIBRA MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

*HIGH FIVE* x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zweihander
LIBRA MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

*HIGH FIVE* x

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

We're attractive, charming and flirtatious, what's there not to like? :u:
Reply 11
Original post by Zenarthra

Most invincible: Scorpio.

Scorpios rule! Hell to the yes.
Still don't believe in all that horoscope bs
Reply 12
Original post by enaayrah
:five:

We're attractive, charming and flirtatious, what's there not to like? :u:

evil as ****
+ can be manipulative
Original post by batoot
evil as ****
+ can be manipulative

Actually true

I get manipulative thoughts
Don't act on them most of the time though

I can get away with a lot because I have an innocent face according to a lot of people who know me :awesome:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by UWS
Horoscopes are bs

Original post by RMNDK
Scorpios rule! Hell to the yes.
Still don't believe in all that horoscope bs

I didn't believe that BS at firth either.
Then read it, i would say 95% of it is actually true.
What some people don't understand is, environment and circumstances change you.
If your horoscope says you're assertive, yet you have lisp problems, then you can't be assertive can you?
Reply 15
Original post by arfah
Nah scorpio's aren't all that I'm afraid. :no:

Lies.
Reply 16
Capricorn makes sauce out of Scorpios.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by *Stefan*
Capricorn makes sauce out of Scorpios.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I beg to differ young jedi.
Reply 18
Original post by Zenarthra
I didn't believe that BS at firth either.
Then read it, i would say 95% of it is actually true.
What some people don't understand is, environment and circumstances change you.
If your horoscope says you're assertive, yet you have lisp problems, then you can't be assertive can you?

It's called Barnum statements

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
tl:Just skimmed
wth does it look like it's full of characteristics of a villain :curious:

Latest