Original post by UWS
Nice food

What is your best food from there?

Please don't say Singapore Noodles. :frown:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
What is your best food from there?

Please don't say Singapore Noodles. :frown:

Singapore Noodles xD
I am from that country, it's amazing. If you're a keen cyclist, try cycling across the island in less than two hours. Cuisine is not limited to the noodles; pretty much every kind of dish Malaysia and Indonesia does, Singapore do as well, like satay, laksa, nasi lemak, nasi goreng
(edited 8 years ago)
very nice clean place 10/10 recommend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice. Lots of expats. A little anaesthetised especially if you're just travelling. I prefer places a bit more 'hectic' as it were.
It's a good place.
It's on my list of places to visit. :smile:
It is an semi-authoritarian state that seeks to guide its citizens in a paternalistic manner that is increasingly outdated. Most of its officials are humorless and ground down by the strange norms they are forced to impose. Citizens can function fine if they do not question any of this, but if they do, the lite authoritarianism can hurt them very badly. I find the place lifeless and artificial, kind of like a starched white shirt.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alcibiade
It is an semi-authoritarian state that seeks to guide its citizens in a paternalistic manner that is increasingly outdated. Most are its officials are humorless and ground down by the strange norms they are forced to impose. Citizens can function fine if they do not question any of this, but if they do, the lite authoritarianism can hurt them very badly. I find the place lifeless and artificial, kind of like a starched white shirt.

Yet many people, especially Daily Mail lovers lick the *** out of the place and saying we should copy them with everything! :rolleyes: :yawn:
Never been personally, but reminds me a lot of New York, but nicer.
Reply 13
I will be going to Singapore next month. I am looking forward to a great vacation.

Quick Reply

Latest