The Student Room Group

Spaces between paragraphs??

Hi guys. I've left one line space between each paragraph, and I just wanna know if I did right. Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Adrono
Hi guys. I've leff one line space between each paragraph, and I just wanna know if I did right. Thanks!

As long as there is some space between each paragraph so that it's clearer and easier to read, you're absolutely fine :smile:
Original post by Adrono
Hi guys. I've leff one line space between each paragraph, and I just wanna know if I did right. Thanks!

Nothing wrong with that! I started each paragraph on a new line but didn't have enough characters left to put a space between each paragraph and that's alright, too. :P
Original post by Adrono

This is how I did it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ok thanks! But why now that I paid and sent it it looks all messed up on the "view all details" section? Is that normal?
Original post by Adrono
Ok thanks! But why now that I paid and sent it it looks all messed up on the "view all details" section? Is that normal?

On UCAS? Probably because of it's format, seeing as you're viewing it on their website rather than on word. It should all be fine when it's sent to the universities.
If you put spaces in when you wrote it, they will appear like that when the admissions tutors view it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending