The Student Room Group

Takeaways and how rough they make you feel afterwards!

Ok I started eating better and sleeping better at start of December, if I did eat a takeaway it was like a small chicken kebab and was eating things like mince and tatties many days, or rice etc.

Then my friend came down for New Year and was too lazy to cook and the stress of him being untidy meant I had takeaways for a few days.

My good feeling started sliding to I felt rough, then a few days after he left had another takeaway and got a voucher for takeaway so bought a few this week been feeling rough since, barely being able to get out of bed, feeling dizzy last 10 days,

So trying to work out if it was specifically that I am eating junk, the cold/dark weather etc.
The weather isn't going to help but it could be all sorts of things like a cold coming on. Having said that, takeaways don't have many vitamins and stuff so this may contribute to you generally feeling "meh". I've gone several days eating mostly takeaway for various reasons in the past and it doesn't feel good but it's not as bad as you're suggesting.
High salt, high sugar, lots of MSG! Not good.

Quick Reply

Latest