The Student Room Group

Canceled our meet because of 'work', goes to party..

I made plans with this girl to meet up this weekend for the second time, but she dropped out last minute (yesterday) as she supposedly had lots of work due in for next week.

But turns out she went to a party tonight, and I dont really know how to feel about that..

At this point we've been nothing more than friends, but theres some things which I've picked up on that made me think that she might want to be just more than friends.. But now I'm reconsidering my chances lol.

Thoughts on this?

Got a funny feeling she's a user on here, so you'll know who I am after reading this. I guess this'll show how I feel, if I havent shown that already :smile:
Reply 1
Move on.
Cut contact with her and move on.
Original post by Anonymous
I made plans with this girl to meet up this weekend for the second time, but she dropped out last minute (yesterday) as she supposedly had lots of work due in for next week.

But turns out she went to a party tonight, and I dont really know how to feel about that..

At this point we've been nothing more than friends, but theres some things which I've picked up on that made me think that she might want to be just more than friends.. But now I'm reconsidering my chances lol.

Thoughts on this?

Got a funny feeling she's a user on here, so you'll know who I am after reading this. I guess this'll show how I feel, if I havent shown that already :smile:

She's playing games with you, she's not worth the time.
Reply 4
Urghh, the news I didnt want to hear but knew I was going to hear... :/
Thanks people, I guess i just needed to hear it from someone else.

this is her^^^^^^
she dont like you:redface:
Reply 6

Completely cut contact or just lose interest over time?

Thoughts on this?

She lied to you, and will likely do so again.

Find someone that isnt going to lie to you.
Reply 8
Original post by Hippysnake
Don't just move on. You'll never feel gratified that way.

Plot. Plan. Think. Scheme.

Get back at her. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a list of semi-legal things you can do that'll you'll only get a suspended sentence for if you're caught in the act.

I appreciate the offer but i'll pass :biggrin: I think just moving on will be ok for me!
Reply 9
Original post by Ronda Rousey
She lied to you, and will likely do so again.

Find someone that isnt going to lie to you.

Yeah this isnt the first time this has happened... final nail in the coffin i guess.
If she lied and didn't suggest another day then she ain't interested.
Just move on.
lol omg u freak you made a thread about me.

wtf. dont text me.

wtf. dont text me.

you're a b*tch
The bitch is a ****. Find summit else.

wtf. dont text me.

Then you should perhaps be nice to the guy instead.
Reply 16
If that is her consider yourself lucky, sounds like a right nasty bitch
Original post by whorace
If that is her consider yourself lucky, sounds like a right nasty bitch

I doubt its her, even if it was I'm kinda over it at this point lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending