The Student Room Group

How old do I look?

So basically without giving too much away, recent events have led me to believe that I don't look my age. Obviously my friends and family have known me for ages so they struggle to say how old I look so I just wanted some complete strangers opinions of how old I actually look?
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

(most recent photos taken of me)

Scroll to see replies

25?
28-31
Reply 3
Original post by smartalan73
So basically without giving too much away, recent events have led me to believe that I don't look my age. Obviously my friends and family have known me for ages so they struggle to say how old I look so I just wanted some complete strangers opinions of how old I actually look?
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Around 27

About 25-30
Reply 5
Mid 20s.
Late twenties
Late 20s I'd guess.
Original post by Emily.97
25?

first number that came to my head aswell
......well thanks guys i guess that explains it
Mid/late 20s
Reply 11
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

WOW :lovedup:

No older than 45, no younger than 35.

:drool:
Reply 12
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Hi. I wanted to be honest which is what you wanted and with that in mind I did not look at any other replies before leaving mine...

I think 31-33.
Early 30's I'd say
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

About 25-30

Gintama has a face for every occasion
......well thanks guys i guess that explains it

How old are you really then? I hate guessing :lol: but I've had said mid 20s
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Can only see last 2 pics, but would say mid 20s

Posted from TSR Mobile
No way are you in year 13, OP. Don't lie in your bio; it'll make people think badly of you.
Look around 30, actually 42?
Reply 19
Mid-late 20s

Quick Reply

Latest