Scroll to see replies

Oh sh*ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt argh
Original post by Anonymous
Oh sh*ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt argh

whats the matter?
Dear you again,

If i die of a heart attack, it'll because of you
I hope you somehow end up on this thread idfk how......But argh
Hope you realise this is from me, to you.
Hope you realise you've made my health worse. A bit step closer to death.
Hope you cry reading this.

Me. Still consider you as someone special you but you don't......
Original post by TheProphetsPath
whats the matter?

i'm hating myself because even in THIS state, someone told me that...:cry: can't even say it and i wasnt expecting that at all :cry:
Dear you,

OK. Really didn't need that. Especially not right now.
If you can't show love, then at least pretend to...If you can't do that either, then fgs don't say anything. Just arghh don't even appear in front of me.
Don't you see i'm trying to get better? I need to focus on myself. Need to be happy. Need some care. and NOT hate.
I'm trying and you did the opposite. How helpful...looks like you want to get rid of me. OK.
I was meant to sleep but instead you came and made me cry for a good 15 minutes and I still can't hold my tears back.
Shut your mouth. That's all i'm asking now.
Leave me alone now.

Me.

Goodbye to you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you,

I don't wanna talk sorry :cry:Just want to cry :cry:

Love you lots :hugs:

See you soon!

oh sh*t
:hugs: damn is this who I think it is... ? I'm on the app so not sure
It's okay. Forget the hate. Maybe it's because they don't know how to express themselves. Maybe they're scared... of losing you. Maybe you mean a lot on their heart.

It's okay to not want to talk. You don't need to feel like you HAVE to talk. But if it helps you, then do. If talking about something else helps you, then do that. Or if you just want some space, then that's alright too k

Lots of love
:hugs:

Even if this isn't who I think it is, same applies.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
whats the matter?

I think you need to change your settings you're posting on my wall and it won't let me respond
Dear you,

I wish you would just come back to me. I still don't get how you pushing me away is making any of this better. I'm hurting, you're hurting, I just don't understand. I never will understand. If you love me, then why have you distanced yourself so far away from me? I will never understand. Maybe understanding this will make it easier for me to move on, but until then I will always question everything and myself.
Dear my sister,

Hold on. If you give up, i will too. Please hold on. Please :redface:

Love me.
Dear you

You were and are right, I'm just a stupid little boy just now and I need some serious growing up to do, I admit I couldn't hack a relationship to that extent, when it came to the serious stuff like trust and commitment I took pride in backing out, I liked the fun, the love and support you gave me, yet whenever sh*it hit the fan I was the first to get up and go. Why the hell would you even want to KNOW anyone like that, nevermind be with them.

I'm currently changing myself day by day to become a better person and I swear it will be a big change and I don't know if you'll be around to see that. I'm planning to finish university before seeing anybody else, all my priorities will have been set straight and I'll know what I want. Lol I don't know why I'm telling my whole life plan, it's not really your problem, but if you're still around by then, and I feel it's the right thing to do, I will contact you and ask if you can finally understand why I did what I did, and forgive me. Until then I'll try and forgive myself for hurting you the way I did, and can only repeatedly apologise for never being enough.
Dear you,

You better not have swapped again tomorrow!! I need to see you :lol: I need something to be excited about in my boring life.

Me
Dear me

Why do you always **** up everything. Shut your mouth and be quiet.

Yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2711
Dear Allah,

Alhamdulillah 😊

Love me
Dear me
Please don't do anything you don't want to.
Please be 100% about this.
Please don't mess up someone else's life.
Please only agree if you're ready and happy for it.
Please don't make decisions when you're feeling unstable.
Please don't muck up your own life.
Please, you have some control over this situation.
Please don't be a doormat.
Please don't let others influence your decision.
Please be you. Just you. People can either take it or lump it.

Maybe it's about time you really think about what you want. It's your future. It's your life.
Maybe it's time to ask yourself those hard questions.
Maybe it's time to rethink. Properly this time. Alone so that it's really just you deciding. So then you know for sure.

Damn would I like to tell someone. But I'm worried then that my mind would pick up on those unsaid words and feelings... and base it's decision around that, instead of yourself.

Really need luck
Dear you,

I dont believe a word of what you say. Its none of my concern anymore who you date, but I know one thing. University will start soon for you, you'll meet girls when you're out drinking and partying, and you'll find another one and ruin her, just like you did to me. I know guys like you very well, and once they start they cant stop. Once they ruin one girl they continue to ruin other innocent girls again and again, by promising them all these things and saying such beautiful words and then the next day theyre up and gone.

Its so easy for you to message me and say sorry, funny how it took you getting drunk to realise even a percent of the damage you did to me. Its easy for you to message me and say "I'm putting everything behind me" you know why? Because you werent the one who got hurt, I was. Its not easy for me to just get up and put everything you did behind me. I should never have chased after you the day you left me on the streets in Glasgow, I should've just turned the other way and went. I should've never came back because you were never worthy of my love and attention. You used me for your fun and games and sadly thats all I was to you - fun. Then you got bored.

You're the reason I will never go near love again. Its easy for you to say "you'll find someone else" but trust me, maybe when you get your heart broken one day you will realise how hard it is to go near love again when you've been damaged so hard. You're the reason I will never trust anyone again. I was never a princess, I was just your toy. I was nothing to you. You took everything from me: my virginity, my smile, my laugh, the little bit of happiness I had, my heart.. everything, and left me with anger, bitterness, emptiness and sadness. I gave you everything and you just crushed me to pieces. I dont believe anything you say to me anymore. I dont believe anything anyone says.

Sure, you can try apologising to me again in 4 years. Perhaps then I will be healed enough to forgive you. Until then, this is just how its gonna have to be.
Dear you:

you havent been active for a while, we talked a lot but you suddenly disapeared, you missed my birthday, i thought you are meant to by my boyfriend but it doesnt seem like it.
i feel like youve used me and then thrown me away.

from me
Original post by GunslingerZearon
Dear you:

you havent been active for a while, we talked a lot but you suddenly disapeared, you missed my birthday, i thought you are meant to by my boyfriend but it doesnt seem like it.
i feel like youve used me and then thrown me away.

from me

are you single now?
Original post by RBalboa
are you single now?

no idea
Original post by GunslingerZearon
no idea

okay then dude
Original post by RBalboa
okay then dude

ok