The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

I can feel myself starting to fall for you and I'm not sure I want to. It never ends well. I hope I don't disappoint you.

Love, me
I'm not sure I should blame myself. I now think the fact you wouldn't tell me anything was stringing me along. I know I behaved badly but I have the uneasy feeling that you are a total control freak, and that you'd want everything to the letter, and then, even then would you have told me anything direct, after revealing how I felt, would you have given me the chance to see you? I really ****ing resent being screened in that way, like being policed all the time for everything I say, like I have to be some perfect sanitised person or you disapprove from an anonymous point of view and then if I made an argument, you wouldn't object or put it right so we could have any clarity. I think you just wanted me fueling your ego and listening to a load of judgement and controlled by you completely. And you know what the worst thing is, if all this was totally wrong, or if any point or problem I had made to you if we'd been in a relationship was wrong, you wouldn't just tell me how I was wrong, and how it is so we could
move on and be happy, you would take so much offense at me suggesting anything that insults you in someway, even though it isn't insulting, or me showing what is not the right behaviour enough(whatever that is, I have no idea) then you'd act obtuse, take offence and wouldn't know where I was. I think you are just a massive(deliberate) mind **** and not a very truthful person and I'm no longer sure why I thought you should have the moral high ground. And yes, I had feelings.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I can feel myself starting to fall for you and I'm not sure I want to. It never ends well. I hope I don't disappoint you.

Love, me

I'm sure you won't disappoint them. Let yourself fall for them. It could be something beautiful.
Dear you.

At least have the audacity to pick up the blimming phone you bitch! Admit that whatever the **** you're doing is just damn right wrong.

Love never,
me
I'm sure you won't disappoint them. Let yourself fall for them. It could be something beautiful.

I appreciate your encouragement but it's rarely the case, for me. He has so much to offer and I have nothing.
Dear you,

I can't believe you. Do you think I'm stupid? :lol: Seriously you think I'm going to believe you when you say it was a mistake. What did you think? Was it this: 'I know I'll say something that I know annoys her and then pretend like someone else magically typed it, she'll never know :awesome: '

I'm laughing at your excuses but I'm ****ing annoyed :angry: Just **** off. (I had to put my phone away so I didn't end up swearing at you :redface:)

I am not your 'jaan' so don't bloody call me that. I'm tired of telling you not to say that sort of stuff to me. It pisses me off man!

From the girl who's had enough of you trying to force her to love you :frown:
I appreciate your encouragement but it's rarely the case, for me. He has so much to offer and I have nothing.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you have plenty to offer and he will see this. If you don't let yourself fall for him, you might miss out on something beautiful!
Dear you,Thank you
Thank you so much your whore! Thank you for ruining my family. Your husband left you a few years ago and your son doesn't love you - your family is already ****ed up so you thought hey why not **** up another! Yeah that's fine, so thank you much! You're one hell of a bitch:biggrin:

Love never,
Me
Dear Rose,

You are not the one with the Mercedes, swimming pool and room for a pony. Nevertheless, I WILL not have you sinking into moral turpitude by continuing to associate with your many gentleman friends such as Mr Crabtree, Mr Applewhite and Mr Butterfield.
I know I often ask the questions, but I'm not standing here surrounded by expensive wallpaper to be given details like that!

Unfortunately, your lax attitude to upholding the moral standards of our family is starting to rub off on your new friend, @ZuluK, who has taken it upon herself to charm her way into the lives of the many young gentlemen of The Student Room.
There I was, hoping to introduce @ZuluK to my son, Sheridan, but after seeing her new attitude to men, I am not so sure!

What a tragedy for Sheridan to have an aunt who does not care about flying the flag of finesse!

Your sister,
Hyacinth
Original post by Hyacinth Bucket
Dear Rose,

You are not the one with the Mercedes, swimming pool and room for a pony. Nevertheless, I WILL not have you sinking into moral turpitude by continuing to associate with your many gentleman friends such as Mr Crabtree, Mr Applewhite and Mr Butterfield.
I know I often ask the questions, but I'm not standing here surrounded by expensive wallpaper to be given details like that!

Unfortunately, your lax attitude to upholding the moral standards of our family is starting to rub off on your new friend, @ZuluK, who has taken it upon herself to charm her way into the lives of the many young gentlemen of The Student Room.
There I was, hoping to introduce @ZuluK to my son, Sheridan, but after seeing her new attitude to men, I am not so sure!

What a tragedy for Sheridan to have an aunt who does not care about flying the flag of finesse!

Your sister,
Hyacinth

OMG Mrs Bouqet!! How could you do this to me??

You promised me to introduce your son to me!! I'm extremely disappointed. :colonhash:

I thought you liked me for your son!:frown:
Dear you

Ugh...

I still love you like a lot and it's kind of killing me but you probably wouldn't care if it actually did :cry: :cry:

Much love
Me :frown:
Dear You,

It's pretty much been a year since you died. Still love you to bits now and always will for the years to come.

Love me xxxx
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Dear You,

I haven't done a dear you post in a while mainly because I've been so stressed with exams. I'm going to try not to write an essay but it's so so hard to believe that a year ago next week I found out that you had been found in your apartment, dead. I couldn't stop crying and to this day, I miss you as badly as I did a year ago. Your hugs are the things I miss the most about you. As well as your smile and how your laugh would make me laugh no matter how depressed I was. If heaven does exist, I'm pretty sure you're having loads of hot baths and drinking vodka while running after puppies you've taken on. Fingers crossed I'll see you there in 70 years time or something. I've had days where I can literally hear you in my head telling me to work my ass off and rely on myself to be happy and make my own life up. I miss your voice so much.

Honestly, I'm scared and nervous as hell about the future. Because you won't be there to pick up the pieces for me. I'm terrified my life is just going to be a screwed up one.

I turn 18 in a few weeks. If you were still around you would've probably put me in a dress that showed off my legs or something and thrown me into a nightclub. But since you're not, I'm not going to do anything apart from eating pizza. That still wouldn't be as great without you.

I still love you to pieces and I still miss you. Hope you're liking wherever you are. And please try making sure I don't **** my life up completely.

Love

Me xxx

I kind of almost teared up :redface: So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
I kind of almost teared up :redface: So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Thanks.. I'll be fine eventually :redface:
Dear you,

Thanks for wasting months of my life and making me think you were the one for me. Thanks for absolutely nothing. You talk to me now like everything is fine whilst i just want to throw abuse at your face. But you don't care.

You know i have no one else to talk to about this. I have no proper friends. I thought you were the one i could share everything with and you go and throw it all back in my face.

Usually people will have someone they can talk to about their feelings and when the person they like turns out to be nothing but an uncaring bitch. I have to resort to this anonymous post on TSR to let out my anger, because your lack of care is infuriating me so much.

You've left me thinking that i have no one. I'm destined to be single my whole life. The only option being an arranged marriage. But no girl is going to like me due to my below average looks, which is all most of them tend to care about nowadays. So ive returned to the thought processes I had before I spoke to you where i felt like giving up on life. I just cant handle it. Seeing everyone from uni days getting married off to each other, relatives my age also getting married. What's wrong with me? Why have i been dealt with the rubbish hand?

If you read this then you'll probably guess its about you. But i dont really care. I need to get it off my chest.

No more love,
Me
Dear you,

Thanks for wasting months of my life and making me think you were the one for me. Thanks for absolutely nothing. You talk to me now like everything is fine whilst i just want to throw abuse at your face. But you don't care.

You know i have no one else to talk to about this. I have no proper friends. I thought you were the one i could share everything with and you go and throw it all back in my face.

Usually people will have someone they can talk to about their feelings and when the person they like turns out to be nothing but an uncaring bitch. I have to resort to this anonymous post on TSR to let out my anger, because your lack of care is infuriating me so much.

You've left me thinking that i have no one. I'm destined to be single my whole life. The only option being an arranged marriage. But no girl is going to like me due to my below average looks, which is all most of them tend to care about nowadays. So ive returned to the thought processes I had before I spoke to you where i felt like giving up on life. I just cant handle it. Seeing everyone from uni days getting married off to each other, relatives my age also getting married. What's wrong with me? Why have i been dealt with the rubbish hand?

If you read this then you'll probably guess its about you. But i dont really care. I need to get it off my chest.

No more love,
Me

:frown: idk who you are but im sure theres a girl out there for you! no one good enough has come along yet but when they do, you will be the happiest!
Original post by cupcakes87
:frown: idk who you are but im sure theres a girl out there for you! no one good enough has come along yet but when they do, you will be the happiest!

Unfortunately the only way girls have come into my life in this way is through TSR, and they all ended up being stupid. Now I'm too old for this place tbh. Never had any luck with a girl I've known from elsewhere.

I've succumbed to the view of being single forever. Even worse though is not havibg a friend at all to talk to.
Unfortunately the only way girls have come into my life in this way is through TSR, and they all ended up being stupid. Now I'm too old for this place tbh. Never had any luck with a girl I've known from elsewhere.

I've succumbed to the view of being single forever. Even worse though is not havibg a friend at all to talk to.

dont say that! i think i know who you are but not sure :redface: why do you think you dont have a friend to talk to? youre more than welcome to pm me if you want to talk about it, i understand how you feel. i know you feel crappy rn but thats not going to be the case forever! :redface:
Original post by cupcakes87
dont say that! i think i know who you are but not sure :redface: why do you think you dont have a friend to talk to? youre more than welcome to pm me if you want to talk about it, i understand how you feel. i know you feel crappy rn but thats not going to be the case forever! :redface:

I'm pretty sure you dont know me... rarelt use this site. Just browse every now and again.

I dont have any good friends. Never really have. I'm always the outsider in most groups ive been a part of :/

I will pm you so you can see who i am and realise its not who you think it is...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending