The Student Room Group

Any ideas on how to revise English?

So I'm doing re-taking my English exam. Sadly , I have not written more than a page since the summer of 2015. I feel illiterate. Anyways, how could I Practise my English language I am aiming for a B minimum. I'm completely solo on this, so I have no one to grade any work :frown:. Some advise please? Where do I start? What shall I do? How shall I practise?

(CIE Igcse English paper 2 and paper 3)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Questioness
So I'm doing re-taking my English exam. Sadly , I have not written more than a page since the summer of 2015. I feel illiterate. Anyways, how could I Practise my English language I am aiming for a B minimum. I'm completely solo on this, so I have no one to grade any work :frown:. Some advise please? Where do I start? What shall I do? How shall I practise?

Well the first thing is to start writing more - even if it isn't exam papers, write in creative ways to get your brain back into it :smile: the only way to really revise for English Language is to learn what structure your answers need to take and to do lots of practice papers :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Questioness

Practice past papers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending