The Student Room Group
This is probably just down to experience; I wouldn't make sweeping generalisations like that :lol:
generalisations...
Out of the girls I've seen British girls are nowhere near as bad compared to American women. Seriously, we have it good here. It could be a lot worse.
I actually found that it is the opposite (well for the most part)
Reply 5
Original post by queen-bee
generalisations...

It's pretty well known that British girls generally tend to be rather bitch - like
Original post by Anonymous
It's pretty well known that British girls generally tend to be rather bitch - like

No, it's not. You get bitches from all countries, this is just your generalisation.
Reply 7
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Out of the girls I've seen British girls are nowhere near as bad compared to American women. Seriously, we have it good here. It could be a lot worse.

Yeah, but British girls are a close second
Yeah, but British girls are a close second

American women are a lot worse in terms of the rampant racist beliefs that seem a lot more widespread.
Reply 9
It's a massive generalisation, however it's down to culture. I don't think it's fair to tarnish everyone with the same brush, however I understand where you are coming from. It's simply what the girls environments and upbringing is like.

My female friends from Eastern Europe basically have a lot less emphasis on being a strong, independent woman that is pushed in western cultures, they're very reliant on family and friends. There still seems to be a large importance on the difference between genders too. Masculinity and femininity are more prominent due to their culture. Men are told to be stereotypical men, and women are told to be stereotypical women. Clearly this is a massive generalisation and I hope nobody is offended, but it's just my personal experiences with people from; Estonia, Ukraine, Russia and Hungary.

Edit: Western girls aren't necessarily less friendly. You probably just find them slightly more intimidating because they typically have more bold personalities.
(edited 8 years ago)
Well, I'm offended.
hey! I'm nice! :smile:
Reply 12
This is a massive generalisation but in Eastern Europe families often live with entire generations under the same roof, especially in poorer and Soviet areas, there is far, far more emphasis on selfless behaviour than selfish individualism.

I am for the life of me not a communist but they are probably like this because of communism.
Reply 13
way to much of a generalization, i dated a Romanian and she was after one thing, money , thus she is an ex.
Thanks. :colonhash:
Thank you OP :h: I'm a Bulgarian girl
I have nothing bad to say about British girls though, all my friends are British and they're lovely.
Reply 16
I've notices Eastern European girls seem to have much nicer and kinder personalities than Western European girls, especially British girls (apart from some scandinavian girls). Why is this?

yeah, my experience dictates such... I'm south Indian origins but mixed European... girls on the west are very racist towards that XD idk what they think I am but ok...
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending