2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Watch
Pompey4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This tread is created for us to discuss updates on our application for the 2016/2017 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in the UK. We will discuss updates on shortlisting and nominations. Thank you.
I will like to know if anybody's application status on the EAS has changed from with Nominating Agency 1 to Adviser NA1?
eygyal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that
Pompey4
Rep:
?
(Original post by eygyal)
Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that
Nice one. I think the adviser has already commented on ur sterling application. Mine at Warwick and keele is still with adviser na1. Did u receive any initial message from Warwick saying you have been nominated? And what is your course at Warwick?
eygyal
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?
Pompey4
Rep:
?
No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?
Yes, I got from Warwick about 3 weeks ago saying I was nominated and that I should fill in the eas. Am sure u will get it bro since it is being considers by an adviser. Which country are u from? Am from Nigeria.
eygyal
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Trinidad
Pompey4
Rep:
?
Trinidad
wow. Nice one. You don't really need IELTS then. Did u send your documents by post to Warwick in order to obtain the unconditional offer? Which other schools did you apply to? I made about 6 applications in total.
eygyal
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?
Pompey4
Rep:
?
Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?
lol. very nice. i applied to Glasgow and Newcastle too. Have u heard from Glasgow? I think there EAS portal has closed fro applications. You finished with a first class, i guess?
fembas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello roomies
Pompey4
Rep:
?
(Original post by fembas)
Hello roomies

Hi Fembas. Hope u r good? R u an applicant for the CSS?
fembas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yes, I am
Birdee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
must one be a first class applicant to be considered?
Pompey4
Rep:
?
(Original post by fembas)
yes, I am
Wow very nice. Which course and schs? Have u heard anything about nomination?
Pompey4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Birdee)
must one be a first class applicant to be considered?
Hi Birdie. No, u don't need to be a 1:1 applicant but it this improve ur chances. Did u apply? Which sch?
Birdee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Newcastle, Liverpool, LSHTM, LJMU, Chester, Sheffield, and Beds.
Birdee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Newcastle, Liverpool, Beds, LSHTM, LJMU, Sheffield and Chester. How about you?
fembas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A number of schools...
fembas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Keele university and university of bristol both showing Adviser NA1. Environmental sustainability!
fembas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads