Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This tread is created for us to discuss updates on our application for the 2016/2017 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in the UK. We will discuss updates on shortlisting and nominations. Thank you.
    I will like to know if anybody's application status on the EAS has changed from with Nominating Agency 1 to Adviser NA1?

ReputationRep:
    Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eygyal)
    Yes , mine at stirling changed to an adviser and is now back to nominating agency however mine at warwick has changed to adviser na1 and is still like that
    Nice one. I think the adviser has already commented on ur sterling application. Mine at Warwick and keele is still with adviser na1. Did u receive any initial message from Warwick saying you have been nominated? And what is your course at Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?

ReputationRep:
    No i havent n i believe international development at warwick... did you get an email saying you hv been nominated etc?
    Yes, I got from Warwick about 3 weeks ago saying I was nominated and that I should fill in the eas. Am sure u will get it bro since it is being considers by an adviser. Which country are u from? Am from Nigeria.

ReputationRep:
    Trinidad

ReputationRep:
    Trinidad
    wow. Nice one. You don't really need IELTS then. Did u send your documents by post to Warwick in order to obtain the unconditional offer? Which other schools did you apply to? I made about 6 applications in total.

ReputationRep:
    Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?

ReputationRep:
    Im surprised u kno about trinidad n yh i didnt need do do the test because we speak english ... i scanned them ,but i applied to 6 as well lol aberdeen newcastle glasgow bath and Stirling and warwick... u?
    lol. very nice. i applied to Glasgow and Newcastle too. Have u heard from Glasgow? I think there EAS portal has closed fro applications. You finished with a first class, i guess?

ReputationRep:
    Hello roomies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    Hello roomies

Hi Fembas. Hope u r good? R u an applicant for the CSS?

ReputationRep:
    yes, I am

ReputationRep:
    must one be a first class applicant to be considered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fembas)
    yes, I am
    Wow very nice. Which course and schs? Have u heard anything about nomination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdee)
    must one be a first class applicant to be considered?
    Hi Birdie. No, u don't need to be a 1:1 applicant but it this improve ur chances. Did u apply? Which sch?

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle, Liverpool, LSHTM, LJMU, Chester, Sheffield, and Beds.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle, Liverpool, Beds, LSHTM, LJMU, Sheffield and Chester. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    A number of schools...

ReputationRep:
    Keele university and university of bristol both showing Adviser NA1. Environmental sustainability!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.