Uni of Manchester or Uni of Exeter? Watch

• View Poll Results: Uni of Manchester or Uni of Exeter
    University of Manchester
    70.00%
    University of Exeter
    30.00%

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I need some advice on choosing the firm choice

Which will you recommend, Exeter (Offer: AAB) or Manchester (Offer: AAB)?

Please vote and thank you for your advice in advance
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Have you visited both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Have you visited both?
    I've been to Uni of Manchester but not Exeter.....
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    The do your best to visit there if you wnat to make a balanced judgment. Just do a detailed pros and cons. Its your money and your three years. Dont know what the tables say these days if exeter is higher, but there cant be much in it.

Consider other things like, distance, cost of living, social life, course content, gut instinct, accommodation. One of them might nose ahead.

ReputationRep:
    The do your best to visit there if you wnat to make a balanced judgment. Just do a detailed pros and cons. Its your money and your three years. Dont know what the tables say these days if exeter is higher, but there cant be much in it.

Consider other things like, distance, cost of living, social life, course content, gut instinct, accommodation. One of them might nose ahead.
    I have friends from both school....They think both places are good place to study..... Exeter is quite far away from where I study so I don't think i can really make it..........
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iamnicoolee)
    I have friends from both school....They think both places are good place to study..... Exeter is quite far away from where I study so I don't think i can really make it..........
    One of the poster on here appears to be a student at Exeter. the one who has the Darth Maul avatar. Its your choice really. I think the pros and cons will tell you on gut instinct where is the place best for you based on your priorities.

ReputationRep:
    One of the poster on here appears to be a student at Exeter. the one who has the Darth Maul avatar. Its your choice really. I think the pros and cons will tell you on gut instinct where is the place best for you based on your priorities.
    Thank you so much for your advice

ReputationRep:
    You should make every effort to go and visit Exeter. I am convinced if you do, then you will definitely pick Exeter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnicoolee)
    Hi! I need some advice on choosing the firm choice

Which will you recommend, Exeter (Offer: AAB) or Manchester (Offer: AAB)?

Please vote and thank you for your advice in advance
    I think Manchester would be a better choice, but Exeter is pretty good as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zero_gravity)
    I think Manchester would be a better choice, but Exeter is pretty good as well!
    I am not sure why you'd think that. Exeter has the superior connection to firms.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.