Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Todays OCR salters chemistry? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What did people think?

I thought it was ok, considering i've only had three days to really revise for it!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't do the exam, but what does 'salters' mean?

ReputationRep:
    Its one of the two versions of OCR chemistry courses, why its called salters? i've never investigated myself!

ReputationRep:
    sponsorship from the industrial firm that helped develop it..or something..i think.. (hmm..that was helpful! )

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a bit pooh.. I don't think I did very well, probably got a D or something. Didn't really understand that question about ^Ssurr, ^Stotal, ^Ssys etc.. What did it want you to say?

ReputationRep:
    yeah got teh same as you there mate....... for the IR and Mass spectrum where we just supposed to show what kind of bonds/ mass's we would expect off the pharamone molecule?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    i said negative postivie posititve...not sure if it's right! first flick through i hated it but after i went through it a couple of times it didn't seem that bad? anyone get 609 for born-haber?
    yeah i got negative positive, positive, i think my born-haber was a bit different to yours though! i'm really ******** it cause i found out afterwards we was meant to do all of our digrams in pen, i done em all in pencile, does that mean they won't get marked? i'm so screwed if their not marked!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAM*)
    yeah i got negative positive, positive, i think my born-haber was a bit different to yours though! i'm really ******** it cause i found out afterwards we was meant to do all of our digrams in pen, i done em all in pencile, does that mean they won't get marked? i'm so screwed if their not marked!?
    I never knew about the diagrams in pen thing?

(Original post by imperial_baby)
    i always draw them in pencil and go over them in pen

i had a dream last nite i did a biology paper and there was all this biodiversity stuff on the last 2 pages and i missed them and only realised there were qestions i hadn't answered in the last 5 mins..oh it was horrid! LOL i havne't said horrid for tiiiiiiiiiime
    LOL

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.