The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Didn't do the exam, but what does 'salters' mean?
Reply 2
Its one of the two versions of OCR chemistry courses, why its called salters? i've never investigated myself!
Reply 3
sponsorship from the industrial firm that helped develop it..or something..i think.. (hmm..that was helpful! :wink: )
Reply 4
I thought it was a bit pooh.. I don't think I did very well, probably got a D or something. Didn't really understand that question about ^Ssurr, ^Stotal, ^Ssys etc.. What did it want you to say?
yeah got teh same as you there mate....... for the IR and Mass spectrum where we just supposed to show what kind of bonds/ mass's we would expect off the pharamone molecule?
Reply 6
imperial_baby
i said negative postivie posititve...not sure if it's right! first flick through i hated it but after i went through it a couple of times it didn't seem that bad? anyone get 609 for born-haber?

yeah i got negative positive, positive, i think my born-haber was a bit different to yours though! i'm really shitting it cause i found out afterwards we was meant to do all of our digrams in pen, i done em all in pencile, does that mean they won't get marked? i'm so screwed if their not marked!?
SAM*
yeah i got negative positive, positive, i think my born-haber was a bit different to yours though! i'm really shitting it cause i found out afterwards we was meant to do all of our digrams in pen, i done em all in pencile, does that mean they won't get marked? i'm so screwed if their not marked!?

I never knew about the diagrams in pen thing?
imperial_baby
i always draw them in pencil and go over them in pen

i had a dream last nite i did a biology paper and there was all this biodiversity stuff on the last 2 pages and i missed them and only realised there were qestions i hadn't answered in the last 5 mins..oh it was horrid! LOL i havne't said horrid for tiiiiiiiiiime

LOL

Latest

Trending

Trending