The Student Room Group

Not doing placement anymore

Hello there, I'm a 2nd year student who originally applied for Accounting and Finance sandwich course. Applying for student finance 1st and 2nd year I put the course as Accounting and Finance (SW), however I have decided not to do placement and go to 3rd year.

Do I have to change the course in the 2016/17 application from Accounting and Finance (SW) to Accounting and Finance (FT) ?? Just a bit confused.

Many thanks.
Original post by AdventX
Hello there, I'm a 2nd year student who originally applied for Accounting and Finance sandwich course. Applying for student finance 1st and 2nd year I put the course as Accounting and Finance (SW), however I have decided not to do placement and go to 3rd year.

Do I have to change the course in the 2016/17 application from Accounting and Finance (SW) to Accounting and Finance (FT) ?? Just a bit confused.

Many thanks.

Yes you should change the course in your application (so that you receive standard funding next year and not placement year funding) - but make sure that your university has the same records and is also sending details of the change through to SLC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending