The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology - Biological Rhythms - answering questions

When answering question on biological rhythms such as the role of endogenous pacemakers/ exogenous zeitbers do you need to refer to examples such as the control of circadian rhythms and could you be asked to refer it to infradian or ultradian rhythms for this type of question? Vice versa, when answering a question on circadian/ ultradian/ infradian rhythms do you also need to refer to the role of endogenous pacemakers/ exogenous zeitgbers in the answer?

Hope you understand what i'm saying, i know my question is a bit all over the place, but i really struggle when it comes to answering question like these on biological rhythms.

I would really appreciate any help pretty please! :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by RedRosesBloom
When answering question on biological rhythms such as the role of endogenous pacemakers/ exogenous zeitbers do you need to refer to examples such as the control of circadian rhythms and could you be asked to refer it to infradian or ultradian rhythms for this type of question? Vice versa, when answering a question on circadian/ ultradian/ infradian rhythms do you also need to refer to the role of endogenous pacemakers/ exogenous zeitgbers in the answer?

Hope you understand what i'm saying, i know my question is a bit all over the place, but i really struggle when it comes to answering question like these on biological rhythms.

I would really appreciate any help pretty please! :smile:

I've moved this to our psych forum :smile:

We have free study and revision tools as well - they're worth taking a look at :bl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending