The Student Room Group

What do you think of lads who sleep around?

is it cool to sleep with someone different every week?

Is this just normal for uni students?
Reply 1
Each to their own I suppose. Don't think high or low of them so long as it is consensual and they aren't a prat about it.

Uni students do seem to sleep around a bit more, which given their age is not surprising.
I sleep with somebody different every night, consensually or otherwise.
They can do what they want I suppose.
Man Hoe
As long as it's consensual, he's not leading anyone on & not cheating or anything then I don't really think much of it tbh. His life, his choice.
depends if he's sleeping with friends
I don't have a problem with it as long as they are up front about it. It's quite common among students and common among gay men.
Original post by Quantex
common among gay men.

gets popcorn

waits
People should have the same thoughts as a woman who sleeps around
Their choice, as long as it's consent and no-one is cheating on anyone else, 'tis really their decision.
Sluts.
As long as it's consented and they aren't cheating on anyone not really that bothered. One of my friends sleep around and I always joke around with him about it so yeah.. As long as they're a nice person and they don't end up stringing some girl along.

I can't stand the ones who do it to spite someone though.
I wouldn't say it was cool but I don't think it's a bad thing either. As long as they use protection and aren't cheating, there's nothing wrong with it.
Don't see the appeal myself though, guess everyone is different.
Reply 14
walking STD
As long as it's consensual, it does not really bother me much. Most importantly, this lads have to be someone who I can get along with. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest