Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how everyone found the exam this morning. Personally found it very difficult, much harder than any past papers I had done. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my class found it awful. Try not to worry too much. We've all just got our fingers crossed, hoping the grade boundaries will be extremely low

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said that is was more like an as level paper so she's going to complain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilymarston)
    My teacher said that is was more like an as level paper so she's going to complain
    Yeah, our school has considered complaining but from past attempts to complain to AQA about papers they have found that it comes to nothing. The exam boards won't change their papers and considering the old GCSE system ends this year they won't go to any extra effort. We can only for better Reading + Writing papers and low grade boundaries.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.