The Student Room Group
Fluffstar
Phys. Geology woo!!

Begone, vile physicalist! Never shall you darken the door of the Mutant Soc!

however, you may be allowed to join the League of Fools. Are you a fool?
Reply 181
crana
Begone, vile physicalist! Never shall you darken the door of the Mutant Soc!

however, you may be allowed to join the League of Fools. Are you a fool?

lol, clearly as i'm going to read geology!
Fluffstar
lol, clearly as i'm going to read geology!

......good point :wink:

Anyone else want to join?
Acaila
Well they might take AAB in different subjects :smile:. I would say that's better than missing a grade totally.

your right. thanx 4 the reassurance. et en plus, i'm the only person who's got an offer of a place to do architecture at selwyn, so i won't be competing as much for my place if i dont get my grades
Reply 184
See! Don't worry about it :smile:. There's nothing more you can do now. So sit back, relax, and hug everybody in sight :biggrin:
Reply 185
Acaila
And don't worry, we girls won't mind if you're a teensy bit defective :biggrin:

It's the "birthmark" I thought girls found interesting. :smile:

Ohh...yeah, the Robinson drama soc (Brickhouse) lets people from all over the university in. I laughed when I saw the squirrel on the college website photo gallery though. It looks so small in the picture!

S1 is a fond and distant memory (well, one year ago)...
Reply 186
what is with this squirrel? i dont understand? is it special in some way?
Reply 187
All squirrels are special! :smile:

There it is...I couldn't see it at first.
Reply 188
Squishy
All squirrels are special! :smile:

True. I think i missed out on a job at asda because when everyone was asked "what animal would you be and why?" most people said "cat" "dog" and i went and said "squirrel" :rolleyes:
Squishy

Ohh...yeah, the Robinson drama soc (Brickhouse) lets people from all over the university in. I laughed when I saw the squirrel on the college website photo gallery though. It looks so small in the picture!

I'd love to conduct some musiccals (or play horn if they need them). I really hope I get into Robinson - I saw some squirrels when I was there.

MB
Reply 190
Squishy

Yay! Go Robinson :smile: Squirrels are so cute and ickle.
The Brickhouse have done my favourite play as well. :smile:
Fluffstar
True. I think i missed out on a job at asda because when everyone was asked "what animal would you be and why?" most people said "cat" "dog" and i went and said "squirrel" :rolleyes:

if you ever wanted to apply for a job at.. is it Robinson?..however, you'd be straight in there :smile:
Reply 192
i hope to find someone who can teach me to play my electric guitar better, and then just be someone to jam with. Things sound so much better when play on at least two instruments.
Reply 193
Acaila
Yay! Go Robinson :smile: Squirrels are so cute and ickle.
The Brickhouse have done my favourite play as well. :smile:

You get to see red ones too cus you live up in scotland - lucky! Ive only ever seen one and i go to scotland on holiday every year. Soo cute! lil tufty ears and all ginger like me :biggrin:
Reply 194
Willa
i hope to find someone who can teach me to play my electric guitar better, and then just be someone to jam with. Things sound so much better when play on at least two instruments.

I really want to find some sort of big band i can go sing with. I love big band music - there didnt seem to be any kind of soc like that on the cusu website though :frown:
crana
if you ever wanted to apply for a job at.. is it Robinson?..however, you'd be straight in there :smile:

Your new avatar is rubbish! What is it even supposed to be? It looks like a banana pouring out some cereal.

Change it back.
Reply 196
Fluffstar

You were asked that an Asda interview? And they said Oxbridge interviews were strange...

musicboy, hope to see you in Oct. :smile:

If there's no society for something, just start one. It's always possible if other people are interested.
Willa

I'll ask my brother if he'll help you/jam with you. He's very good and as I said should be at jesus next year.

MB
Squishy

musicboy, hope to see you in Oct. :smile:

Same back to you comrade.

MB
Reply 199
Fluffstar
You get to see red ones too cus you live up in scotland - lucky! Ive only ever seen one and i go to scotland on holiday every year. Soo cute! lil tufty ears and all ginger like me :biggrin:

Oooh whereabouts in Scotland do you go?

Latest

Trending

Trending