The Student Room Group
Reply 19980
Mmmmm....chance of snow this friday! I need more kit.
minimo
My stomping counts more than your stomping :p:
I stomped Downing's lawn before I stomped Pembroke's. Therefore I win the stomping contest.
Ive only been here 7 weeks, you've been here for 2 years and 7 weeks...we should try and do a hypothesis test to check if our means are equal or if my mean stomping is greater than your mean stomping.
Camford
I stomped Downing's lawn before I stomped Pembroke's. Therefore I win the stomping contest.
I stopmed Downing's lawn in my first few days here:tongue:

and Jeanne, camfo has been here for just over a year:wink:
he is a third year, I'm not that stoooopid.
I'm am sorry, but I have some bad news.

He's a second year.

:wink:
Plan: rape alarm tied to a helium balloon released into the rafters of your biggest rival college's hall during a super-hall.

Don't get caught.
minimo
he is a third year, I'm not that stoooopid.
According to that statement, yes you are stooopid.. :p:.

Therefore I win the stomping contest.

--------------

Steveee
Plan: rape alarm tied to a helium balloon released into the rafters of your biggest rival college's hall during a super-hall.

Don't get caught.
um.... explain a bit more. I have been crafting for too long...

"Click me baby one more time!"... ooops.
visesh
How the heck does one go about learning about the brachial plexus without just committing it to memory? :/

Randy Travis Drinks Cold Beer

Roots, Trunks, Divisions, Cords, Branches (I think?)

As for what roots go where, I just know. Don't know how.
Helenia
Randy Travis Drinks Cold Beer

Roots, Trunks, Divisions, Cords, Branches (I think?)

As for what roots go where, I just know. Don't know how.
Cheers! I guess I'll just have to learn it the old fashined way...this could take a while!
Good god, why have I always assumed camfo was a 3rd year????
minimo
Good god, why have I always assumed camfo was a 3rd year????
Good god? I thought people always assume god is good. Has he been naughty recently?
yes.
L.J
I stomped Christ's, Jesus, King's, Corpus, Caius, Fitz and Girton (many many years ago). Therefore I win in this very very strange game :p:
Stomping as in from one side of the college to the other.
I would say that stomping is walking across the full breadth of a lawn marked "Keep off". Stomping across the whole of, say St. Johns, would be rather difficult.

But then we're getting a bit pendantic aren't we?
Well... I stomped through downing's lawn after a meal one evening last michaelmas... no problem! :biggrin: (Actually, I didn't know it was marked "keep off the grass" until I got off it at the other end)
visesh
I think I'll wait and see what my bedder says about the random bar stool in my room first...

At least it's not a traffic cone with a pink carnival mask and fluffy fairy wings... and i wasn't even drunk. Why?
Reply 19997
My bedder was OK with a for sale sign check out http://cambridge.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000677&l=9ffa6&id=36908254 to see the photos, I'm the one in the yellow!
I wish Mrs. Stobbs was my DoS.
Supermerp
I wish Mrs. Stobbs was my DoS.
Why? I don't think she's anyone DoS...

Latest

Trending

Trending