:frown: I'd never stray from Acaila!!!

Unless Geoff found a nice wall..? :rolleyes:
visesh
Pol, we also know what YOU'RE like :tongue:

And what's that supposed to mean...?! :tongue:
Reply 2022
polthegael
Unless Geoff found a nice wall..? :rolleyes:

Hmm well maybe, but I'd make damn sure Acaila was involved in the equation!
Reply 2023
polthegael
And what's that supposed to mean...?! :tongue:

I think I can safely say that you enjoy flitring with the (pretty) ladies on this forum :tongue:
Do i have to quote you? :wink:
Ellie4
Hmm well maybe, but I'd make damn sure Acaila was involved in the equation!

Acaila wouldn't be up for a threesome against a wall, would she..?! :eek:
visesh
I think I can safely say that you enjoy flitring with the (pretty) ladies on this forum :tongue:
Do i have to quote you? :wink:

No quotes necessary.. :redface:
Reply 2026
Of course we're all nuts :smile: But we're honest nuts :smile:

Ellie4
:frown: I'd never stray from Acaila!!!

And I'll never stray from you :smile:
I know its going to be grey

Thanks... It's the thought that counts! :smile:
Reply 2028
Ellie4
3) Cross: Pol (that naughty little Ellie-hating bathtub dweller)

:tongue:
MadNatSci - You're very, very attractive by the way! :smile: (Really...)
Invisible
MadNatSci - You're very, very attractive by the way! :smile: (Really...)

This is my issue with Ellie... She is certainly pretty, but not really special...

Where are all the plump girls with little round faces..?! :rolleyes:

polthegael
This is my issue with Ellie... She is certainly pretty, but not really special...

Where are all the plump girls with little round faces..?! :rolleyes:

I really do think MadNatSci is attractive, even in the pic where she looks really tired!

Ellie is attractive to, but nobody can be deemed special from a pic in my view, if you know what I mean. :wink:

"Where are all the plump girls with little round faces..?!" - Huh?
Reply 2032
Invisible
"Where are all the plump girls with little round faces..?!" - Huh?

read his profile :cool:
visesh
read his profile :cool:

I don't have any notes about me and can't find out how to do it through the User CP index... :frown:

I'll put that profile you mentioned up here so Invisible can see what you meant..! :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me:
Strange wee Irishman. Medical student from October. Devoid of all practical skills (but luckily I have a great wee girlfriend who is really practical and looks after me!) and would probably blow my house up or burn it down left to my own devices (by accident, of course!) Riomhphost: polthegael ag/at vodafone pointe/dot ie
Turn Ons:
I guess you mean girls... Short (about 5ft), plump (size 16-26), round faces, round ears, little up-turned noses, longish black/red hair, and enough intelligence to engage in reasoned debate.
Turn Offs:
Tall skinny blondes (no insult intended - I just don't want to sleep with them, which they'll probably view as a positive thing!).
polthegael
I don't have any notes about me and can't find out how to do it through the User CP index... :frown:

I'll put that profile you mentioned up here so Invisible can see what you meant..! :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me:
Strange wee Irishman. Medical student from October. Devoid of all practical skills (but luckily I have a great wee girlfriend who is really practical and looks after me!) and would probably blow my house up or burn it down left to my own devices (by accident, of course!) Riomhphost: polthegael ag/at vodafone pointe/dot ie
Turn Ons:
I guess you mean girls... Short (about 5ft), plump (size 16-26), round faces, round ears, little up-turned noses, longish black/red hair, and enough intelligence to engage in reasoned debate.
Turn Offs:
Tall skinny blondes (no insult intended - I just don't want to sleep with them, which they'll probably view as a positive thing!).

You have posted this so many times my friend I am beginning to think you see UKL as a cheap way to put up a personal ad!

Katie would not be pleased!
crana
You have posted this so many times my friend I am beginning to think you see UKL as a cheap way to put up a personal ad!

Katie would not be pleased!

But people (Visesh in this case, v.sup.) bring it up and I don't have it anywhere on this site!

I agree... This should be a Pol site! Anyway, I have a link on the first page of the pictures of new students thread.

I'm bored as my wee QTKT is over in Guernsey for a week with her sister :frown:
polthegael
But people (Visesh in this case, v.sup.) bring it up and I don't have it anywhere on this site!

I agree... This should be a Pol site! Anyway, I have a link on the first page of the pictures of new students thread.

I'm bored as my wee QTKT is over in Guernsey for a week with her sister :frown:

whats v.sup mean dude?

you could come up to mansfield and party with me but im working all week sadly :frown:
Reply 2037
crana
whats v.sup mean dude?

you could come up to mansfield and party with me but im working all week sadly :frown:

ive got one on the 10th if ur interested (pol and rosie too if you want)
crana
whats v.sup mean dude?

Mansfield sounds a little far away anyway..! :smile: I was planning to drive up to Cambridge for the day tomorrow, but doubt I'll get out of bed in time to do it! I have a friend down in Brighton who wants to try to hypnotise me! :eek: I doubt he could so I might go down and let him try..! :smile:

Enjoy work :rolleyes:

PS - v.sup. = vide supra = see above
visesh
ive got one on the 10th if ur interested (pol and rosie too if you want)

Dude! I am in cambridge on the 11th and thom prolly staying at mine on 10th but maybe we could come.????

only if you cook me something a) traditional SARF INDIAN AND NOT NORTH and b) impossible to make a mess with

however

will i come

Latest

Trending

Trending