Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I think it is... I'v ehad to circle "Desparate" under "relationship status"... more coercion from friends. It will be a good laugh, though. Perhaps I should bribe the reps to get Helen? No, actually, I'm not brave enough...
    That's the most positive aspect of my form, I was slightly drunk when I filled it in, and had mates trying to make it worse, but they couldn't work out how. Let's put it this way, "Describe your self in 5 words:" 3 of mine are, loud, drunk and northern. As for where you'd have your date, how you'd get there and what you don't want, my reply was everythig on the location and transport, with I'm that desperate written underneath, and no things I don't want as I'm too desperate to be fussy. Beat that!

I'm mates with the rag rep and has told me I'm either a 1/10 (possibly 2 if they're are some people who are really rubbish) or a 10/10 just to annoy some nice, attractive girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apd35)
    I'm mates with the rag rep and has told me I'm either a 1/10 (possibly 2 if they're are some people who are really rubbish) or a 10/10 just to annoy some nice, attractive girl.
    Tell DJ that you're def. at least a 2 :rolleyes: I know that other Trin Mathmos have applied, and they're less attractive than you by far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by synaesthesia)
    Tell DJ that you're def. at least a 2 :rolleyes: I know that other Trin Mathmos have applied, and they're less attractive than you by far
    So sweet, but their forms weren't as bad as mine, ask Dave if you can see mine, you shoulg be able to wangle it, he's Paul's room-mate, it's comedy. As I said, I could be a 10 for sheer comedy value, also, RAG blind date isn't about pulling, it's about charideee!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants a laugh tomorrow (today, Sunday), go to fitz plaong fields the Trinity XV are playing Slaughter and May (a law firm) at rugby, kick off at 1200. So if you want to see me get smacked (always attractive to people for some reason) come along and watch.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just back from choir practice. I you are walking down Green Street and hear anyone belting out Elgar, it';ll be me in my room.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is buggy...

ReputationRep:
    Uggh, TSR looks funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I think it is... I'v ehad to circle "Desparate" under "relationship status"... more coercion from friends. It will be a good laugh, though. Perhaps I should bribe the reps to get Helen? No, actually, I'm not brave enough...

Unlikely to happen, seeing as we're in the same college! I'm not actually doing it this year, as a friend has cleverly arranged a formal for that night, which although slightly annoying, will work out cheaper than going on a date with a guy I'm not after!

ReputationRep:
    eww the avatars look horrible!

ReputationRep:
    I should fill out my blind date form at some point soon. I think I might keep an aspect from last year - what does it take to get you into bed? Sleeping pills and a winch system.

I would have done it by now too, but have just been overloaded with CUSU bureaucracy in the last week. I now haven't slept since Monday (with the exception of 30 minutes at 5 o' clock this morning) and I don't think I'll sleep tonight. This is obscene

Jacob

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll accept a date with anyone if it gets me out of the Playroom. I seem to spend faaar too much time in there.

Why oh why am I doing lighting? Oh yeah, because I enjoy it. Sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    You sound desperate .

ReputationRep:
    i can't do it! i have coursework which I have to to that evening. We have these 24 hour Construction coursework deadlines which are PURE EVIL! they give you the task, and then you have 24 hours to complete it, and we have them every other Tuesday. The next one is on the 7th. I wonder if I could do it on a different day?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone gets me in the blind date, it'll be a great insult to them. I tried to make it as bad as possible, and I was drunk when I filled it in, and I had some "tips" from friends.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! First proper night out in aaaaages. Early afterwards was absolutely shocking, but it was soooooooo much fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apd35)
    I had some "tips" from frieds.
    You let greasy breakfast consumables help you with your form? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    You let greasy breakfast consumables help you with your form? :eek:
    They had some good ideas, lol. That's an awful typo isn't it? And I can't even blame it on being drunk, I typed it at 4 in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Had a very very odd day.
    Walked out in the middle of a lecture (a whole bunch of us did) because he was so UNBELIEVABLY AWFUL.
    Went to library to get some work done, decided to have a look at TCS...found a whole page interview/artiicle about my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR (TCS Jan 26, he's the poet). Seems like the guy is FAMOUS. Oh dear god, yesterday I asked him when the garbage truck would be coming. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHH :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ...And I've flirted (very badly) with him :eek: oh god.

EDIT: did I mention that was given the fact he's not single?

ReputationRep:
    AND I was called a chav today. Coz I wear a furry coat and apparently my bag is chavvish.

Thankees amby

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.