The Student Room Group
Reply 500
Fluffstar
Go get it yourself!!! :wink:

You tell him!!! Lol.....cheeky beggar :tongue:

I've just eaten breakfast....mini sausage rolls with ketchup:tongue:

If any of you get to know me..you'll realise i don't eat normal things for breakfast.....dunno why...

G
Reply 501
gzftan

If any of you get to know me..you'll realise i don't eat normal things for breakfast.....dunno why...

G

nope, porridge all the way! actually thinking about it from the food i eat, self-catering wouldnt be that expensive at all. Whats a bag of oats? 50p? :smile: i could live on porridge and orange juice (OJ otherwise i'd get scurvy)
gzftan

G

Breakfast is not for eating. You need a couple of cups of strong black coffee,

MB
Reply 503
musicboy

MB

Not a coffee person me.....tea maybe....breakfast for me...is like a mini-lunch :tongue:

G
Reply 504
musicboy

MB

how can you start the day without food? Even when i get up at 5 to do the early shift i still eat my breakfast. Otherwise i have no energy at all!
Spose its all how you've always eaten. If you've never had brekka then you never miss it i guess...
Reply 505
Fluffstar
nope, porridge all the way! actually thinking about it from the food i eat, self-catering wouldnt be that expensive at all. Whats a bag of oats? 50p? :smile: i could live on porridge and orange juice (OJ otherwise i'd get scurvy)

Lol...well thought out diet....i just eat whatever's left over in the fridge :tongue:

G
Reply 506
gzftan
Lol...well thought out diet....i just eat whatever's left over in the fridge :tongue:

G

nah i love my food and cooking. We all cook for ourselves in our house cus mum hates it! Still, means ill be able to start to fend for myself next year. Anyone else really REALLY looking forward to moving out? (wherever we go...)
Reply 507
Fluffstar
nah i love my food and cooking. We all cook for ourselves in our house cus mum hates it! Still, means ill be able to start to fend for myself next year. Anyone else really REALLY looking forward to moving out? (wherever we go...)

I can cook for myself...it's just my mum does it better :tongue: And its less hassle for me!!

I can't wait till uni...i need to go to cambridge..if only to get away from my parents....sooooooo suffocating!!!!

G
Reply 508
gzftan
I can cook for myself...it's just my mum does it better :tongue: And its less hassle for me!!

I can't wait till uni...i need to go to cambridge..if only to get away from my parents....sooooooo suffocating!!!!

G

lol - I just want to get away from my home town, soooo depressing. All modern 60s blocks and ergghgh. Cambridge (or london - round imperial anyway) is so pretty and old. *sigh* :smile:
Reply 509
Fluffstar
lol - I just want to get away from my home town, soooo depressing. All modern 60s blocks and ergghgh. Cambridge (or london - round imperial anyway) is so pretty and old. *sigh* :smile:

Lol....i know what you mean....a change of surrounding would do me the world of good as well. Also..meet some new people, makes some new friends!!:smile:

G
Reply 510
gzftan
Lol....i know what you mean....a change of surrounding would do me the world of good as well. Also..meet some new people, makes some new friends!!:smile:

G

theres another thread around somewhere about "scared of making freinds at uni". I can't say im that worried now, but judging by my older mates who went to uni last year - the last week before they went they started having kittens about it!
I mean, everyone's in the same position and things. I dont suffer from homesickness at all, dunno about everyone else.
Reply 511
well you never know, you might start suffering once you get there....i dont think i get homesick, but 10 weeks will be the longest i've ever been away from home, and i have no doubt i will miss everyone a lot after 3 or 4 weeks
Reply 512
Willa
well you never know, you might start suffering once you get there....i dont think i get homesick, but 10 weeks will be the longest i've ever been away from home, and i have no doubt i will miss everyone a lot after 3 or 4 weeks

mmm, strangely enough the 'people' i miss the most are my gerbils (why??) I mean camb terms are only 8 weeks long, so it shouldnt be too bad, just like on extra long holiday i guess.
Reply 513
well you're there for 10 weeks though!
wow this thread's been active since i've been away! when i left it last might it was on about page 20. all that early morning activity too! is it because if timezones, or are you all just really early risers?:biggrin:
Reply 515
scarlet ibis
wow this thread's been active since i've been away! when i left it last might it was on about page 20. all that early morning activity too! is it because if timezones, or are you all just really early risers?:biggrin:

Lol...early riser me....was up at 8 this morning....once i'm awake...can't go back to bed. Also....school and exams has wreaked havoc with my body clock...i haven't had a decent lie in for ages...the latest i've woken up recently was 8:45 :tongue:

You gonna post a pic of yourself...or too shy???

G
Reply 516
Willa

Yeah...when my sister went away from home to live in halls, we heard nothing from her for the first 2-3 weeks, then after that, she was coming back every other weekend!! Lol

I doubt i'll have time to come back during term time if i get in, the workload for law is supposed to be immense!!

G
gzftan

You gonna post a pic of yourself...or too shy???

G

see my profile pic:rolleyes:
meanwhile, how about this:wink:
Reply 518
scarlet ibis
see my profile pic:rolleyes:
meanwhile, how about this:wink:

Lol...didn't realise there was one on your profile....will link the first post to pics. It's quite bare of pics at the mo....we need more pics people!!!!!!

G
scarlet ibis

Early riser. bed at 12-1:30 , up at 3-4. Few hours work then come on here as there's no-one else online at 4 in the moring except silly americans.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending