The Student Room Group
Willa
well i dont subscribe so i cant look myself....but someone (i think rosie maybe) posted earlier back on this thread that they'd just locked it!

i doubt it was me, i dont subsrcibe or anythin
Reply 5221
yes we discovered it was jacob in the end.
Reply 5222
I'm trying to wind down the posting here now.....i've done far too much. Plus..i don't like the idea of going to banaboo.com....so i'll probs leave when the change happens..or when i go to uni.....whichever is first

G
Reply 5223
yea....i might quit when that happens as well.....but tb this seems our main medium of communication, so i'll continue to use it until i get to uni....and then i can actually talk to you guys!
Willa
well i dont subscribe so i cant look myself....but someone (i think rosie maybe) posted earlier back on this thread that they'd just locked it!

They had locked it. But it's been unlocked again now. I don't understand what they're talking about though :frown:
gzftan
I'm trying to wind down the posting here now.....i've done far too much. Plus..i don't like the idea of going to banaboo.com....so i'll probs leave when the change happens..or when i go to uni.....whichever is first

G

It's turning into banaboo.com?!
That sucks :frown:
Fluffstar
It's turning into banaboo.com?!
That sucks :frown:

No, it was going to banaboo but now it's gonna have a different name. UKL will become part of a much bigger (and possibly international) education site.

MB
Reply 5227
woo got my freshers guides through! at last!
Reply 5228
Parents, parents....I GOT PARENTS!!!!!!!

I feel so loved!
Willa
Parents, parents....I GOT PARENTS!!!!!!!

I feel so loved!

What are they called? There is a small chance you could be my brother.
Reply 5230
Gareth and Rhiannon
Reply 5231
Willa
Gareth and Rhiannon

congrats! i know the feeling i waited ages to hear from mine, i was sure i was going to be an orphan
Yay, finally got (and read) my freshers pack. I have had aunts/uncles assigned to me but haven't heard from them yet. It is all very exciting.

MB
Willa
Gareth and Rhiannon

..ah, maybe not then.
still no parents for me... :frown:

i am still an orphan :frown:
Reply 5235
dont worry....your parents are there and they love you very much....they just havent got off their lazy bums to write to you yet :tongue:
scarlet ibis
still no parents for me... :frown:

i am still an orphan :frown:

i've found my own godparents because i havent got any yet. watch university challenge on monday, teh captain has agreed to be my godmum :wink:
crana
i've found my own godparents because i havent got any yet. watch university challenge on monday, teh captain has agreed to be my godmum :wink:

does her team win?

MB
musicboy
does her team win?

MB

i dont know, that would spoil the surprise!
Reply 5239
I knew the captain of last year's Caius team (they got to the final, but for some reason I cant remember if they won it???)....he went to my school/college - and is probably the best mathematician who ever went to it. All the teachers talk about him. The only other person they mention is a guy who's at Kings in his third year....he's cool, but not has good as the Caius captain.

Latest

Trending

Trending