The Student Room Group
Reply 5980
hold on, have our posts been edited or something because we are not over the 6000 mark!!!!!????
Reply 5981
Willa
hold on, have our posts been edited or something because we are not over the 6000 mark!!!!!????

Must've had some posts deleted :frown:

Don't worry....just means we can go through it all over again :tongue:

Only 11 more after mine ppl!!!

G
Reply 5982
wonder which posts they removed!!!???

I would have thought it was stuff to do with our "male attribute" discussion, but that all seems to be in tact!
Reply 5983
Willa
wonder which posts they removed!!!???

I would have thought it was stuff to do with our "male attribute" discussion, but that all seems to be in tact!

Lol....i have no idea....i think they just delete random posts every now and then as a kind of cull....to keep the numbers low....like that game where u have rabbits and foxes and grass...and you try to establish a stable community..and then you go and wipe it out by having a metoer hit earth or something.......that's always fun

G
Reply 5984
gzftan
Lol....i have no idea....i think they just delete random posts every now and then as a kind of cull....to keep the numbers low....like that game where u have rabbits and foxes and grass...and you try to establish a stable community..and then you go and wipe it out by having a metoer hit earth or something.......that's always fun

G

what bizarre games do you play!? Never played anything like that game in my life.

Now frogger, that' a different matter....Ahhhhhh frogger.
Reply 5985
Willa
what bizarre games do you play!? Never played anything like that game in my life.

Please tell me you're kidding??? It's like...the staple of ecology teaching in biology!! You set down some grass....and some rabbits...and some foxes on the black screen....press the start button..and generation by generation...witness the everlasting battle between the red cloud and the blue cloud....with the green cloud more patchy than a large cloud....no??

G
Reply 5986
i guess my biology teachers werent very big on computing. We were encouraged to use computers in maths, but that was always a flop. To be honest I think in most lessons you dont need computers, and it's just the stupid government who are forcing teachers to try and use it. It was always a waste of time when we went to the computer room or something...but I never complained, it was a lesson to piss around to all of us students!
Reply 5987
Willa
It was always a waste of time when we went to the computer room or something...but I never complained, it was a lesson to piss around to all of us students!

Lol..i know exactly what you mean. Although....there was one time at crimbo when someone managed to install Quake 2 on the school network....every time the teacher left the room....we'd set up a game :smile:

G
Reply 5988
gzftan
Lol..i know exactly what you mean. Although....there was one time at crimbo when someone managed to install Quake 2 on the school network....every time the teacher left the room....we'd set up a game :smile:

G

ah yes quake 2. There was a computer room in the tech block which was known as the quake room, where everyone went at lunchtime to play quake. Whenever a teacher came in, we'd all hit Alt+tab to switch to Microsoft word or something and sit there looking like we were working. As soon as they left again, Alt+Tab and we're back into the game!!!

And then there was A2 Computing....that was just a quake fest every lesson...no wonder our coursework was soo bad!
Reply 5989
Willa
ah yes quake 2. There was a computer room in the tech block which was known as the quake room, where everyone went at lunchtime to play quake. Whenever a teacher came in, we'd all hit Alt+tab to switch to Microsoft word or something and sit there looking like we were working. As soon as they left again, Alt+Tab and we're back into the game!!!

And then there was A2 Computing....that was just a quake fest every lesson...no wonder our coursework was soo bad!

Lol...ah..those were the days!! I wonder if we'll be able to use the cambridge uni network for gaming?? Somehow i doubt it...

G
Reply 5990
why wouldnt they allow you to? I hope to give people a quick game over the network, I cant see it being a problem...doesnt say anything against it in the rules.
Reply 5991
this is terrible, i cant bare to see our precious thread hanging so pathetically below the 6000 mark....if nobody is gonna help me, i'm going to take it beyond that point!
Reply 5992
gzftan
Please tell me you're kidding??? It's like...the staple of ecology teaching in biology!! You set down some grass....and some rabbits...and some foxes on the black screen....press the start button..and generation by generation...witness the everlasting battle between the red cloud and the blue cloud....with the green cloud more patchy than a large cloud....no??

G

we never played that either :frown: mind you our biology teachers would generally coo over the fact that their printers were working
Reply 5993
yayayay 6000 posts (again) HUZZAH!
Reply 5994
Willa
yayayay 6000 posts (again) HUZZAH!

whaaatt? what happened?!
Reply 5995
we made the 6000th post!
Reply 5996
Willa
we made the 6000th post!

which ones were deleted? or is it a conspiracy to keep us from beating the football thread..... :mad: :tongue:
Reply 5997
yes some threads were deleted, but i have no idea which ones!!!!
Reply 5998
We're going to be the biggest :biggrin:
Reply 5999
Acaila
We're going to be the biggest :biggrin:

i know :biggrin:

only cos we're the best :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending