The Student Room Group
Reply 6720
visesh

EDIT: Just kicked some footie ass.

woooo!!!
Reply 6721
visesh talk to me..i'm bored and can't sleep, lol

meant to ask you...whats with the cowboy hat in your avatar??

edit: rosie i didn't realise you were here too. thought you had gone to bed. sorry :redface: talk to meee!!pleeease
priya
visesh talk to me..i'm bored and can't sleep, lol

meant to ask you...whats with the cowboy hat in your avatar??

edit: rosie i didn't realise you were here too. thought you had gone to bed. sorry :redface: talk to meee!!pleeease

i was just about to say "dont you want to talk to me :|"

what's up? i have spent almost all day sleeping :redface: and now can't! so I'm using it profitably in... well... worrying :smile:
Reply 6723
crana
i was just about to say "dont you want to talk to me :|"

what's up? i have spent almost all day sleeping :redface: and now can't! so I'm using it profitably in... well... worrying :smile:

i didn't spend all day sleeping, but now i can't sleep. so i'm on here. i could be doing something more productive i guess, like packing/cleaning. but no. i shall just have to abstain from TSR for 3 days next week while i shop/pack/read
I downloaded a little reminder programme thingy that pops up onyour computer to remind you about upcoming things you need to do every day and ive been playing around with it

you can enter various things and it tells you how long left till you have to do them

anyway

i am pleased to tell you there are only 68 days to go until the end of term :wink: 172 days until my 4 year anniversary, and 244 days till im 19

I ran out of interesting things to put in it after that

it is quite cool tho , well, as coola s a reminder thing can get. you can even get it to automaticakly work out and update what number various things will be base on the year

eg i put "My <1986> birthday" and it comess up as "My 19th Birthday"

anyway. this is a very long winded way of saying its 68 days until the end of term. (and its my birthday in 244 days. don't you dare forget!)

rosie
ps: 90 days till christmas
Reply 6726
crana
ps: 90 days till christmas

GO TO SLEEP BIATCH!
Helenia
No, approximately 175 times bigger than my avatar (hopefully vertically not horizontally :redface: ) And my hair is shorter and I don't always wear a labcoat. And I'm not as cute, but in better resolution.

You are cute, if scarily tall for a girl :eek: (I'll have to stand up straight to even equal your height - my usual posture makes me lose a couple of inches!).

5'10" horizontally.. :biggrin: Now thate's a nice thought..! :tongue:
Reply 6728
thanks for speaker advice. I shall look at creative. Current brands I am considering are: Creative, Acoustic Solutions, Hercules. The hercules system has a lower RMS value but the speakers are smaller, which I like!
polthegael
You are cute, if scarily tall for a girl :eek: (I'll have to stand up straight to even equal your height - my usual posture makes me lose a couple of inches!).

5'10" horizontally.. :biggrin: Now thate's a nice thought..! :tongue:

Wing span, Pol. Ever heard of that? I hope she has feathers to match her wings.
am very scared! i'm beginning to wonder whether i should come to the ukl meetup at all in case i get beaten up/knifed!

Knives are for the weak. You need something at least the size of a samurai sword.

musicboy
I hope camford doesn't look like his avatar.

I just knew this would come up. :mad:
The real question is can he dance like it?

I can be anything you like so long as you agree to be my mating partner.

p.s. I'm not gay. So, if you are a boy, you know what to do. Muahahahahahah (Mood = evil).
Went to a age = 60 birthday party yesterday. A fellow teacher from my mother's work place. Had a few cocktails... and then I realised, I need to increase my drinking capacity by at least 500% before the freshers' week starts...

Leicester Mercury did a story on binge drinking yesterday. The average for young women between 18 and 24 is 270 bottles of wine per year. :eek: That's a lot of wine. Does any of you girls drink that much?

I got a black and a white shirt yesterday for £15. Look nice. Still haven't found the ideal DJ yet. Now, I'm putting off getting a DJ until Christmas time and hope there will be a sale tag somewhere. Do I actually need a DJ for the first term?

I can't believe I just spent £100 pounds on clothes in the last 2 days. :eek:
Camford
I can't believe I just spent £100 pounds on clothes in the last 2 days. :eek:

Tell me about it. I had to get a new suit too, that cost my dad quite a bit. :biggrin: I've still spent a ridiculous amount of money recently.
Pollo Loco
Tell me about it. I had to get a new suit too, that cost my dad quite a bit. :biggrin: I've still spent a ridiculous amount of money recently.

DJ from M&S £90.
DJ returned to M&S £-90.
Formal shirt with bowtie from Allders, £25.
Suit (jacket), white shirt, black shirt from some place I can't remember the name of £37.5.
Shoes from Barratts, £30.

That makes the total almost £100. And I don't feel any better. Still as miserable.
Camford

Leicester Mercury did a story on binge drinking yesterday. The average for young women between 18 and 24 is 270 bottles of wine per year. :eek: That's a lot of wine. Does any of you girls drink that much?

Hell no! That's like more than a bottle every other day! I'll get through a bottle at formal, if I can (at Clare you're only allowed half per person, so it's harder) but no, I never drink that much on a regular basis.
Camford
Went to a age = 60 birthday party yesterday. A fellow teacher from my mother's work place. Had a few cocktails... and then I realised, I need to increase my drinking capacity by at least 500% before the freshers' week starts...

:frown: I have been trying to lower my drinking tolerance so that getting drunk at uni will be cheaper. I've hardly drunk anything for about a month. I went to a party last night and had four pints and was completely sober so it seems my efforts have failed.

MB
musicboy
:frown: I have been trying to lower my drinking tolerance so that getting drunk at uni will be cheaper. I've hardly drunk anything for about a month. I went to a party last night and had four pints and was completely sober so it seems my efforts have failed.

MB

I don't like the taste of beer. The only way to get me drunk is to feed me wine. I had a black russian, a liquid frog and something I can't remember the name of at the party. Hate the tastes of cheap cocktails.

At one time, when I was 13 or 14, I could down half a bottle in one go. Then again, I was never an alcoholic. That's when I knew I had the genes to do it.
Camford
I don't like the taste of beer. The only way to get me drunk is to feed me wine. I had a black russian, a liquid frog and something I can't remember the name of at the party. Hate the tastes of cheap cocktails.

At one time, when I was 13 or 14, I could down half a bottle in one go. Then again, I was never an alcoholic. That's when I knew I had the genes to do it.

I can down a bottle of white but it's practically impossible with red.

MB
musicboy
I can down a bottle of white but it's practically impossible with red.

MB

What is it with red that makes it impossible for you?
Camford
DJ from M&S £90.
DJ returned to M&S £-90.
Formal shirt with bowtie from Allders, £25.
Suit (jacket), white shirt, black shirt from some place I can't remember the name of £37.5.
Shoes from Barratts, £30.

That makes the total almost £100. And I don't feel any better. Still as miserable.

How about new suit £200 (ish)
T-shirt for g-partt coatume £20
New bathtobe thing £30
Desk Lamp £20 (Spare bulbs £10)
Squash Shoes £15
Physics Book for basic concept learning £20
Posters £7

and that's only a few of things and i don't want to contemplate how much i've spent.

Latest

Trending

Trending