The Student Room Group
Reply 8260
fishpaste
Back from the nurse. She didn't even use a glove.

That's probably because she didn't touch you, and if she did she probably only shook your hand.
Pollo Loco
No i've lost a lot of weight already, the cycling's doin me good. I think i know where you mean. You go past the Grafton Centre and it is about 1km down Newmarket road (i have my map out).

That's the bunny. 24hr ASDA, TKMaxx, BabiesRUs (sells babies?) and assorted other interesting places. Haven't explored it properly yet but the TKMaxx is enough, thank you very much! :biggrin:
MadNatSci
That's the bunny. 24hr ASDA, TKMaxx, BabiesRUs (sells babies?) and assorted other interesting places. Haven't explored it properly yet but the TKMaxx is enough, thank you very much! :biggrin:

Cool, i'll have a look at that eventually.
Pollo Loco
Cool, i'll have a look at that eventually.

What's your location on about dude?
Does anyone remember Comma?

I sat right next to her in histology without knowing who she was until I asked her her college and then asked her if she knew herself..! :redface:
polthegael
That sounds rude dude..

:smile: :smile:
Pollo Loco
Sounds delightful...

EDIT: Pol's just come to my room and said "it's really f*cked up talking to your next door neighbour on a computer you know, man!" Probably True!

t'is true.
Alaric
That's probably because she didn't touch you, and if she did she probably only shook your hand.

Possibly
Reply 8268
if i dont stop feeling generally "wrong" methinks I shall have to go see the doctor as well!
Helenia
Guys? What's with all the lame competitiveness over work? Don't be crappy.

See, that talk explains your prelim (or whatever they call it in Tabsville) result. :tongue:
Reply 8270
zzzzz.......i am knackered. i have bought a cabbage. and me and willa got accosted by a man with a broken bottle :frown: (not trying to stab us though)

and to top it all off i have to do god damn maths, and msn isnt working for me to get all the answers off lex

is anyone else doing QB? i cant be arsed to move from this chair and find real people who are.
BazTheMoney
See, that talk explains your prelim (or whatever they call it in Tabsville) result. :tongue:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Competitiveness wouldn't have got me any further, would just have meant me comparing myself to the others and making myself unhappy. What I needed last year was more commitment, not anything else :tongue:
Helenia
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Competitiveness wouldn't have got me any further, would just have meant me comparing myself to the others and making myself unhappy. What I needed last year was more commitment, not anything else :tongue:

Commitment comes from competition. The more competitive you are, the more committed you are to doing well and putting the hours in. See. :tongue:
The server is busy??? WTF!!! No way!!!
crana9
zzzzz.......i am knackered. i have bought a cabbage. and me and willa got accosted by a man with a broken bottle :frown: (not trying to stab us though)

and to top it all off i have to do god damn maths, and msn isnt working for me to get all the answers off lex

is anyone else doing QB? i cant be arsed to move from this chair and find real people who are.

You could just pop into the next door. After all I got 1 and 1 on STEP II and III.
BazTheMoney
Commitment comes from competition. The more competitive you are, the more committed you are to doing well and putting the hours in. See. :tongue:

If you are competitive, it's likely that you have a brittle personality. In the end if you don't achieve what you thought you should have easily achieve, then you may have a panic attack which would end you a mental ward how many hours.
Reply 8276
Camford
You could just pop into the next door. After all I got 1 and 1 on STEP II and III.

I could. but youre not there are yo? arent you in the computer room
Camford

Dude, I hope you are joking (otherwise you are a serious knobend!)
Reply 8278
isnt S,S better though :wink:
crana9
isnt S,S better though :wink:

:smile: :confused: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending