The Student Room Group
I finished that prokaryote essay last night, but the short questions at the end are so unbelievably boring.
Immortal Wombat
Was he? I'm sure there weren't any Emmans there. I missed dinner. I did get some sausage rolls though.

He was, and the whole class got some crap result except the guy sitting opposite me. He got 9.78 for g... :eek: I'm going to hate him so much for the next year... Could have smacked him on the head with the metal bar (120cm long) we were using...
Oh there. Serves you right for making up results. :tongue:
Immortal Wombat
I finished that prokaryote essay last night, but the short questions at the end are so unbelievably boring.

Karyote cells? That was what that girl was searching for... :rolleyes:
Reply 9004
what mental illness/s do you reckon you have shuai?

i did the shirt questions first..

my essay is so so crap tho.
Immortal Wombat
Oh there. Serves you right for making up results. :tongue:

He got a crap line of best fit and yet, that crap line of best fit gives him 9.78 for g... I'm so going to do my practicals badly for the rest of year and hope the errors go out with crap lines of best fit.
Reply 9006
are there even such a thing as plain ol karyote cells?
crana9
what mental illness/s do you reckon you have shuai?

i did the shirt questions first..

my essay is so so crap tho.

I'm schizophrenic. I talk to myself and I hear this guy called Nelson talk to me in my head and I call myself Vicent from time to time. I'm also bi-polar. When I'm nice, I'm nice; when I'm nasty I'll do nasty things to anyone.
Reply 9008
Camford
He got a crap line of best fit and yet, that crap line of best fit gives him 9.78 for g... I'm so going to do my practicals badly for the rest of year and hope the errors go out with crap lines of best fit.

he obviously did the experiment wrong...it has too many inaccuracies to merit an accurate answer!
crana9
are there even such a thing as plain ol karyote cells?

Probably karyotype cells?
Willa
he obviously did the experiment wrong...it has too many inaccuracies to merit an accurate answer!

I got the best line of best fit I've ever produced, ever. I guess there must have been too many accuracies to yield an accurate answer...
Reply 9011
Camford

haha. wyou know hat a karyotype is i take it?

are these actual diagnoses as made by a Mental Health Services Person (aka doctor) or done by you?
Reply 9012
Camford

nope. i think that is a diagram showing all of the cell's chromosomes.
Reply 9013
my god that damn other thread about micky mouse subjects has halfed my reputation (clearly I didnt have much to start with)....lol people are such ignorant PC fools!
Reply 9014
crana9

are these actual diagnoses as made by a Mental Health Services Person (aka doctor) or done by you?

an online survey:wink:. And vincent is from Pulp Fiction:rolleyes:.
crana9

I know nothing about karyotype cells. Just saw her searching for it and struggling to print out the things she found... (She is gorgeous...)

The diagnoses was done by my dad. He believes I am mental because I tried to commit suicide when I was 12. The scars are still there if you want to see them...
Reply 9016
Camford
I got the best line of best fit I've ever produced, ever. I guess there must have been too many accuracies to yield an accurate answer...

Precise but inaccurate perhaps?
Reply 9017
well i speak to you all from the comfort of my humble abode on king street....finally got internet connection!!!! wooo!!
Reply 9018
Camford
I know nothing about karyotype cells. Just saw her searching for it and struggling to print out the things she found... (She is gorgeous...)

The diagnoses was done by my dad. He believes I am mental because I tried to commit suicide when I was 12. The scars are still there if you want to see them...

half the population triedto commit suicide between the ages of 10 and 19 (probably). although, yknow, i do rather like looking at scars so feel free to show me some time.
Reply 9019
priya
well i speak to you all from the comfort of my humble abode on king street....finally got internet connection!!!! wooo!!

Hello Priya:smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending