The Student Room Group
Reply 9240
polthegael
I saw Helen today and really didn't want to :mad:

I missed lectures yesterday to go to the doctors so I never changed the date page on my diary...

So I went to the Babbage for a lecture which took place yesterday :frown: I recoignised Helen and a couple of other second years and ran away quickly before anyone recoignised me :redface:

I got to the Anatomy lecture theatre a few mins late and without any of the notes I was supposed to bring.. :frown:

PS - the Science periodical library is crap. It has hardly any titles compared to Bolderwood in Southampton and I couldn't even find Oikos, which I had always assumed to be a standard and well respected journal..

So much for Cambridge being so much better than all the other unis..! :rolleyes:

i saw helen coming out of the babbage today. i smiled but i dont think she saw me.
KHL
i believe it's called neurophysiology. (how imaginative. :rolleyes: ) ask any of the medics, it's one of the "core" texts for this year. and i've given up on ever having properly interesting lecturers twice in a row - they always seem to alternate lecturers between interesting and boring ones, and it's just your luck if you get one interesting lecture followed by a series of five absolutely boring ones...

i've not noticed anyone stopping outside my window... perhaps you have the wrong house/window? (i'm at 4, left of the staircase leading to the door.)

Cheers! Will look it up in the library. Yeah, they do seem to alternate a bit although for neuro my supervisor seemed to be saying that they were mostly pretty poor :frown:

That's cos you've never been there! Or at least I think you were once but you were talking to someone and looking the wrong way... I'm pretty sure I have the right room :biggrin:
Reply 9242
oh and blissy i will probably be going there yes. if you are feeling faint and you go at the same tme as me you could always come back to my room for a cup of tea before you go home. i live rrrreeeeeeallllllllyyyyyyy close (yes, everyone, be jealous, be jealous)

are you really an Alice?
crana9
i saw helen coming out of the babbage today. i smiled but i dont think she saw me.

Oooh, I might have seen you, but not registered it was you, if you get what I mean! I remember some girl who, on reflection, looked like you, smiling at me, or in my general direction, but didn't immediately recognise you :redface: and was looking for other people at the same time. Sorry!

Some bugger has taken all the decent books out of the library :mad:

And I just went to the boathouse for tubbing but the other girl didn't show up :mad: :mad:
crana9
oh and blissy i will probably be going there yes. if you are feeling faint and you go at the same tme as me you could always come back to my room for a cup of tea before you go home. i live rrrreeeeeeallllllllyyyyyyy close (yes, everyone, be jealous, be jealous)

are you really an Alice?

Jealous? If you live close to addies I'm not at all jealous - it's miles out :tongue: :wink:
Reply 9245
crana9

are you really an Alice?

the Alice
:biggrin:
MadNatSci
Jealous? If you live close to addies I'm not at all jealous - it's miles out :tongue: :wink:

You don't give blood at Addies! It's at some church (can't remember the name) just off Downing street.
Helenia
You don't give blood at Addies! It's at some church (can't remember the name) just off Downing street.

I give blood at Addies... There's a donor centre there! Does the church do regular sessions then? I remember looking it up when I first came up and I got directed to Addies, so I've been there ever since... It's probably best though as I can get appointments, which just makes life easier (and the citi4 is free so might as well use it)
Reply 9248
MadNatSci
I give blood at Addies... There's a donor centre there! Does the church do regular sessions then? I remember looking it up when I first came up and I got directed to Addies, so I've been there ever since... It's probably best though as I can get appointments, which just makes life easier (and the citi4 is free so might as well use it)

you can get appointments at the one on downing place, so a great big NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR to you :wink:
Hello all. How's tricks?
polthegael
Camford... Cut the crap about that Larry dude. None of us mention our supervisors/professors no matter how smart/stupid/weird/cool etc. we may consider them...

I might as well just fall in love with him.... :rolleyes:
blissy
the Alice
:biggrin:

The Alice from Wonderland? No wonder you've never seen a needle the size of a cannon.
polthegael
Well done Blissy. Your grammar very good was. Almost like Camford, friend of ours.

Hey, I beat 80% of the English speakers on getting A* in English Lan. at GCSE. Stop insulting my Grammer, that's my mother's job!!
Camford
Hey, I beat 80% of the English speakers on getting A* in English Lan. at GCSE. Stop insulting my Grammer, that's my mother's job!!

I take it you're aware of the glaring error in that post. :rolleyes:
Reply 9254
Pollo Loco
I take it you're aware of the glaring error in that post. :rolleyes:

Not really a grammatical one though :wink:
MadNatSci

Erm, it's fairly regular. And you can make appointments, although I've never bothered.
Tobias
Not really a grammatical one though :wink:

One grammatical error, two syntactic errors and a spelling error. If you want to be really picky.
Reply 9257
Immortal Wombat
One grammatical error, two syntactic errors and a spelling error. If you want to be really picky.

What's the grammatical error? :smile: :wink: :rolleyes:

And I don't care about too few full-stops or lack of hyphenation etc.. That IS just PICKY :P
Reply 9258
Tobias
What's the grammatical error? :smile: :wink: :rolleyes:

And I don't care about too few full-stops or lack of hyphenation etc.. That IS just PICKY :P

maybe it was that the "on" should be "in", and grammar shouldn't have a capital G?

i dunno

rosie

ps. just had another delicious dinner.. vegetable & barley stew with cheese.. with tomato and cucumber salad... and lebanese bread....mmm......who would eat in hall ?!
Reply 9259
crana9
ps. just had another delicious dinner.. vegetable & barley stew with cheese.. with tomato and cucumber salad... and lebanese bread....mmm......who would eat in hall ?!

Wow you put more effort in than me! I had 10 fish fingers, 2 slices of bread and butter and a malt loaf. I even managed to burn the fish fingers because I set them off frying and then came back to sit down and listen to music. Muppet. :rolleyes:

Alaric.

Latest

Trending

Trending