The Student Room Group
Simon Moore wouldn't have a clue how to do a state machine on that one.

Nice story.
Reply 9761
Helenia
Person A goes downstairs to mock losers, only to find person B sitting on stairs eating cake with 5 other people.

Cake makes people fat, person [A-Z]+ should not bemoan lack of cake.

Alaric.

PS: [A-Z]+ is just shorthand for match at least one uppercase character, which is more correct than person * like a windows user would be more likely to understand.
Alaric

Alaric.

PS: [A-Z]+ is just shorthand for match at least one uppercase character, which is more correct than person * like a windows user would be more likely to understand.

Is that ML?
Alaric

Alaric.

But cake was very nice. And there was still some left. And I got to mock person B for losing the race.

Then someone fetched the didgeridoo. And it was scary.
Helenia
Then someone fetched the didgeridoo. And it was scary.

What's the "didgeridoo"?
Camford
What's the "didgeridoo"?

It's an Aboriginal Australian instrument. You spit in it, mainly, and it produces a very low-pitched bellow. Vibrates the floorboards :eek:
Helenia
It's an Aboriginal Australian instrument. You spit in it, mainly, and it produces a very low-pitched bellow. Vibrates the floorboards :eek:

sounds disgusting... :eek:
Camford

It is, really. But it doesn't stop people from trying to play it.
Reply 9768
Camford

lol you dont know what a digereedoo is!!??? you uncultured wierdo!
Reply 9769
Helenia

rolf harris
Willa
lol you dont know what a digereedoo is!!??? you uncultured wierdo!

Hey, how much do you about China? You uncultured weirdo.
priya
rolf harris

G'Day.
Reply 9772
Camford
Is that ML?

POSIX regexp really, it's perl compatible too, so generic it's not true.

perl would probably actually like /^([A-Z]+)$/ or something random like that.

If only vbulletin understood first order logic symbols, then everything would be quicker and easier to write.

\forall p . (p \in People \wedge (\exists c . (c \in Cakes \wedge c \in BadFor(p)))

Ok, given how long it just took me to write it out in LaTeX notation it probably wouldn't be quicker at all. But it would look nice as a PDF :smile:

Alaric.

PS: I'm very bored. And listening to disco.
Alaric
POSIX regexp really, it's perl compatible too, so generic it's not true.

perl would probably actually like /^([A-Z]+)$/ or something random like that.

If only vbulletin understood first order logic symbols, then everything would be quicker and easier to write.

\forall p . (p \in People \wedge (\exists c . (c \in Cakes \wedge c \in BadFor(p)))

Ok, given how long it just took me to write it out in LaTeX notation it probably wouldn't be quicker at all. But it would look nice as a PDF :smile:

Alaric.

PS: I'm very bored. And listening to disco.

You should try classical music.

I'm going to get a copy of MathType at some point in the near future. So no need for LaTex for me.
Reply 9774
Camford
. So no need for LaTex for me.

\LaTeX\ rocks!

You get to use the backslash key far far far far \...\ too much!

I do like some classical music, mainly verdi, and mozart or rachmaninov piano concertos. But I'm in far too impatient mood for that at the moment, I can't get halfway through a track without skipping onto the next at the moment!

Speeeeeeed.

Alaric.
Alaric
\LaTeX\ rocks!

You get to use the backslash key far far far far \...\ too much!

I do like some classical music, mainly verdi, and mozart or rachmaninov piano concertos. But I'm in far too impatient mood for that at the moment, I can't get halfway through a track without skipping onto the next at the moment!

Speeeeeeed.

Alaric.

Vivaldi's Four Season's got plenty of speed and power. You can almost classify it as classified.
Reply 9776
Camford
Vivaldi's Four Season's got plenty of speed and power. You can almost classify it as classified.

It's alright, I have that around here somewhere too but it's a bit long for my current attention span.

Given I have a 9 o'clock tomorrow, I need to go to sleep. So I'm going to have to stop myself bouncing off the walls somehow, I think I might go for a run around the block or do some pressups or something.

Argh. Sleep well everyone.

Alaric.
I don't think my assassinators love me :frown: Three of the clare freshers have been assassinated already. Ben was almost assassinated but was clever enough to not open the door. Now he has two notes outside his door "I'm going to kill you." "I'm ALSO going to kill you!" He's taken to leaving his room via the window. WHich I think is brilliant.
Reply 9778
crana9
ive had mmr..

actually they had a big outbreak of epidemic proportions in the town me & visesh come from this year. but I didn't catch it (I think if youve had mmr it is really quite a feat to catch mumps)

we did? :confused:
Reply 9779
visesh
we did? :confused:

of course we did dude didnt you kknow?

i got 10 hr s sleep last nighyt :smile: amd i am still knackered. god damn you bastard, one day i will pulverise you into minute pieces and feed yoj to pigeons.

Latest

Trending

Trending