The Student Room Group
Fluffstar
'Lo Jacob. Theres quite a few ppl on this thread either at/going to Robinson. You'll not be too far away from me then. You know, i wish i'd chosen arts because the sidgwick site's just across the road...i could have rolled out of bed into lectures...:smile:

Hello Jacob, we'll be at the same uni, but I think my college is in Birmingham or something from what everyone tells me! :smile:
Reply 81
Yikes! I only had two interviews! I'd only ever been to newnham cus my freind and i went up on an access day and we were two girls on our own so naturally, we got sent to newnham. I loved it there tho, and i didnt want to apply to anywhere i hadn't been :smile:
Good going on you and your brother to both get in! arent there three triplets coming up this october? saw em in the paper (very pretty girls...)
Fluffstar
saw em in the paper (very pretty girls...)

But are they as pretty as you...? Tee hee :smile:
Reply 83
Lol, i showed the article to my mates and they were like "weeeey! - comin' to visit you next year mate". As if they had a chance in hell.... :wink: Wonder what colleges theyre going to...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/3380517.stm
question answered.
If they all felt need to go to same uni, they all prob went to same college, unless they got pooled!

Did any of you get pooled or did we all get our first choice? Why did I choose one so far away!

(Actually, swimming pool and really cute girl in prospectus, I think!)
They aren't pretty! Damn!
Willa
identical or non identical twins!?

non-identical
polthegael
If they all felt need to go to same uni, they all prob went to same college, unless they got pooled!

With me and my brother it was complete coincidence that we both applied to Cambridge. We just both liked the courses/style.

MB
musicboy
With me and my brother it was complete coincidence that we both applied to Cambridge. We just both liked the courses/style.

MB

Well of course, why would you ever talk? Especially if you have the whole identical twin telepathy thing going on! :smile:

What are you both doing? Where?
Reply 89
HE SAid THEY WEre NON IDenTICAL!
Musicboy is nine years younger than me :frown:
Willa
HE SAid THEY WEre NON IDenTICAL!

Is an old man not allowed some poetic licence these days..? :smile:
Reply 92
polthegael
Musicboy is nine years younger than me :frown:

how come you didnt apply to the mature student colleges?

musicboy

MB

Thats what the triplets said too :smile:
Fluffstar
how come you didnt apply to the mature student colleges?
QUOTE]

I usually mess about here, but this is honest...

I'm just really immature, and want to go out clubbing all the time and stuff... Medicine only takes people to about 30 (luckily I won't be there for a few years!), but everyone else at the mature colleges is probably about 50... Not the sort of people I want to go for a night out with!

Anyway, should I want to I can mix with people from other colleges and the postgrads at Girton!
Reply 94
Righty-ho..new cambridge peeps are Ainsworth, Figgetyfig, Guido and Musicboy....hiya all...look forward to meeting you at Cam!

If memory serves me correctly, two of the triplets are identical, and the third (the one doing law) is non-identical. I happen to have found out from someone on the Durhamite's thread that there some twins going as well incidentally...Shilling gave me her word that they were very pretty! lol

G
Reply 95
polthegael
I usually mess about here, but this is honest...

I'm just really immature, and want to go out clubbing all the time and stuff... Medicine only takes people to about 30 (luckily I won't be there for a few years!), but everyone else at the mature colleges is probably about 50... Not the sort of people I want to go for a night out with!

Anyway, should I want to I can mix with people from other colleges and the postgrads at Girton!

Clubbing?!?!! If the memory of the good university guide serves me correctly...erm...nightclubs in cambridge = 0.......that's a big zero!

Apparently has wonderful pubs though....which is good!

G
Hey guys, as some of you know i'm gonna be doin Veterinary Sciences at Girton. My name's Daniel and i'm only 18, unlike dear pol, who made me feel decided young. A big "HI!!!!" to everyone hopin to go to Cam this time around, hope i'll be seein you there and thanks to gzftan for the PM about the thread. Now i believe it's on with my master plan to forget about the exams until results are published. If anyone wants to talk shop or anything else, PM me and i'll be convinced to give you my e-mail if i can remember what it is. :rolleyes:
I'm Rosie and I probably won't now be going to Pembroke to do bio natsci this october...
crana
I'm Rosie and I probably won't now be going to Pembroke to do bio natsci this october...

Lol, what has brought this on??

I'm Ralf and might be doing bio natsci at Emma (grades permitting). Hopefully I'll see some of you in October.
Ralfskini
Lol, what has brought this on??

I'm Ralf and might be doing bio natsci at Emma (grades permitting). Hopefully I'll see some of you in October.

Exams :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending